• The KillerFrogs

Why, hello there Waco, it has been a long time...

JugbandFrog

The Interstate was angry today my friends. Tossing me from lane to lane, slowing my destination, at points to a crawl. My precious cargo threatened to expire and I was almost forced to leave it in Austin, but no! I fought on, those hippies don't clean their toilets. Thankfully my precious cargo made it to it's destination. A La Quinta in Waco. I even manipulated the cargo of my family. I let my nieces eat whatever they wanted at Whataburger this morning, and I suckered my mom to indulge in her favorite biscuits and gravy and large coffee. Oh, by the time we hit Waco, we HIT Waco. haha.

After the fact, I revealed my treachery by playing the Margie Frost video for them and they got it. Haha. Going to Baylor! Woohoo!

Go Frogs!

BeYou

Wonderful post. All of our sewage in Waco goes to the sewage treatment plant then into the Brazos River and down towards college station. Feel free to take the browns to the superbowl/dropping the deuce/ take a dump as much as you would like.

La Quinta next to Baylor? off of 9th street?

JugbandFrog

I got a great tip from a fellow KFC'er that stopping at hotels and going into the lobby toilet is the best way to go. Unless of course there is a Bucee's along the way, which there will be one off of I-35 in 2012 apparently.

Mike Brooks

Wonderful post. All of our sewage in Waco goes to the sewage treatment plant then into the Brazos River and down towards college station. Feel free to take the browns to the superbowl/dropping the deuce/ take a dump as much as you would like.

La Quinta next to Baylor? off of 9th street?
I will never view the Brazos the same again. I see people fishing in it. Ugh!

Now, the BU Bookstore has a fine toilet and some decent scenery when finished. The penalty is my wife, a BU grad, always buys our son some Baylor gear while I am predisposed.

Limey Frog

You should have pinched it out on Kenn Starr's desk and told him that's what we think of his hypocritical whining about historic rivalries.

GeoFrog

Jugband, I am confused by the subtitle of your post "Flush, flush..."

Why on earth, would you flush?

A true "going to Baylor" in Waco deserves a floater.

In fact, if there are regular commodes, then I implore you to leave an upper decker next time.

Portland Frog

Jug may deserve his own blog on KFC soon if this keeps up. What should it be called...hmmmm.... the "Dropping a Deuce" blog? Any other ideas?

JugbandFrog

Jug may deserve his own blog on KFC soon if this keeps up. What should it be called...hmmmm.... the "Dropping a Deuce" blog? Any other ideas?
It would be pretty boring. I only drop the deuce when I am traveling on 35 and I have Waco on my itinerary. About 90% of my I-35 deuce visits have been in Waco.

Houston Frog

Jugband, I am confused by the subtitle of your post "Flush, flush..."

Why on earth, would you flush?

A true "going to Baylor" in Waco deserves a floater.

In fact, if there are regular commodes, then I implore you to leave an upper decker next time.

+1 to this entire post

joejordan

An upper-decker is harder than it sounds. Do not try it unless all footwear is dry. The plastic and/or porcelain is very slippery, especially if you are in a hurry and pushing.