• The KillerFrogs

Why, hello there Waco, it has been a long time...

geefrogs

everyone-poops.jpg

Punter1

Your welcome on the hotel tip...that was me...and I still practice what I preach 4 times a week.

Also putting new Buccee's in Bastrop...count me as Fan No.1 of that place in Luling...I am "there" once a week and should be charged rent for as long as I stay sometimes.

JugbandFrog

Your welcome on the hotel tip...that was me...and I still practice what I preach 4 times a week.

Also putting new Buccee's in Bastrop...count me as Fan No.1 of that place in Luling...I am "there" once a week and should be charged rent for as long as I stay sometimes.
I hated driving to Houston until they put one on the way to that dump of a town. I love Buccee's. I, too, should be charged rent. I love those bathrooms.

count_biffula

I will never view the Brazos the same again. I see people fishing in it. Ugh!

I've got news for you, it aint just the brazos. There's hardly a river that runs by a metropolitan area that isnt mostly treated effluent. The Trinity south of Dallas is 80% treated water. That's right, all of FW/D waste is heading downstream.

Houston Frog

Buc-ee's is great except for the fact that the parking-lot looks like a CarMax, the inside is like a crowded bar, and it takes 25 minutes to find a gas pump that's not taken. Not to mention, half the time there's a damn line backing up onto the frontage road like there's an NFL game at that exit. Those people are making a freaking killing.

I only go there if it's at a random time when it's not busy, otherwise you'll add 45 minutes to your trip.

Sidenote: "The Hippo" breakfast taco is delicious, and they make one hell of a soft-sided cooler.

JugbandFrog

Buc-ee's is great except for the fact that the parking-lot looks like a CarMax, the inside is like a crowded bar, and it takes 25 minutes to find a gas pump that's not taken. Not to mention, half the time there's a damn line backing up onto the frontage road like there's an NFL game at that exit. Those people are making a freaking killing.

I only go there if it's at a random time when it's not busy, otherwise you'll add 45 minutes to your trip.

Sidenote: "The Hippo" breakfast taco is delicious, and they make one hell of a soft-sided cooler.
Wow. I have never been to a Bucee's that busy. I have been fortunate enough never to find one too much of a hassle for me to stop.

Latest posts