• The KillerFrogs

How Do We Pass The Time?

JugbandFrog

I need some help trying to pass the time between now and football season. I read the reports and the posts on her and I am so hyped up. I can't play enough NCAA to get me through. I, also, just realized that I have worn a TCU polo for four days straight. I think what is getting me so hyped up is the reports of the camp and how the guys are in great shape, the team seems focused (well, for the most part, um, cough cough, QB's) and it appears as if in spite of the youth, and the inexperience, this team is on the verge of simply reloading and blasting both barrels on the football world. Before camp started I was ready to say to myself: "This team may disappoint, but knowing LHCGP and the guys, they will never shame us. They will not go down without a fight." Now, screw that! I have images of LHCGP not only reloading, but getting a way bigger gun. Oh man I CANT WAIT! CRUSH BAYLOR!!!

What are others doing to pass this time?

JugbandFrog

Then to be at the home game in the new almost fully operational Among G Carter Stadium and to hear the band again, to see the Showgirls, to watch the Bleacher Creatures and to hear our beloved Frog Horn. OH man oh man. The opponent does not matter, and as much as people have whined about our crap home schedule this year, it is still TCU football.

I also hope that I can still get some Bobby's fajitas nachos and a fresh corn dog. Yum yum.

Deep Purple

I need some help trying to pass the time between now and football season.
Always ready to help a fellow-Frog if I can. Ready?

Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of beer...

I, also, just realized that I have worn a TCU polo for four days straight.
Um, please consider doing some laundry before reporting to the State of Frogdom luncheon.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
About not waiting to start this year, I remember a thread where we guessed the probable (not hoped for) final record of Our heroes. Before a certain remark by LHCGP, I said 10-2 or 11-1...Then Gary made this year's team motto "Do it NOW"!

Knowing how our LHCGP is tight-lipped with forecasting success, the new motto tells me he's not content to rebuild, but believes we have achieved program status...he thinks we are reloading this year. Who are we to say him nay?

Like Jug, I can't wait to get this rodeo underway. Powder River, Broncos, let 'er buck! As to the entire MWC..."Fill your hands, you sons-of-.......!"

JugbandFrog

Like Jug, I can't wait to get this rodeo underway. Powder River, Broncos, let 'er buck! As to the entire MWC..."Fill your hands, you sons-of-.......!"
I feel the exact same way. I can't wait to spur that horse on.

I think the worst thing which could have happened to me was having all this time off before the season started, and then I start up again the Wednesday of the Baylor game, which means I can't make it. Darrr!!

tcumaniac

i can't believe people beat me to masturbation. dammit. if only i hadn't been masturbating, I could have been on here sooner and beat everyone to the punch.

Frog DJ

In answer to the OP's original question - I've been rewatching all the 2010 games I have on DVR.

I'm very sad about it, but I'll soon have to start deleting some of them to make room for 2011 games.

Go Frogs! Do It Now!

NubomTurk

Tier 1
i can't believe people beat me to masturbation. dammit. if only i hadn't been masturbating, I could have been on here sooner and beat everyone to the punch.

I wish Sigmund Freud were still alive. He'd go through a whole box of cigars analyzing the sentence, "I can't believe people beat me to masturbation..."

(And bravo, BRAVO to you, sir, for correctly spelling the word masturbation. My mom, the english teacher, would be proud of you.)

ross

KMA
I need some help trying to pass the time between now and football season. I read the reports and the posts on her and I am so hyped up. I can't play enough NCAA to get me through. I, also, just realized that I have worn a TCU polo for four days straight. I think what is getting me so hyped up is the reports of the camp and how the guys are in great shape, the team seems focused (well, for the most part, um, cough cough, QB's) and it appears as if in spite of the youth, and the inexperience, this team is on the verge of simply reloading and blasting both barrels on the football world. Before camp started I was ready to say to myself: "This team may disappoint, but knowing LHCGP and the guys, they will never shame us. They will not go down without a fight." Now, screw that! I have images of LHCGP not only reloading, but getting a way bigger gun. Oh man I CANT WAIT! CRUSH BAYLOR!!!

What are others doing to pass this time?
Jug to bring your post back to football so far in 2 a days Casey seems focused on football he has looked great