• The KillerFrogs

How Do We Pass The Time?

2314@work

Contributor
I need some help trying to pass the time between now and football season. I read the reports and the posts on her and I am so hyped up. I can't play enough NCAA to get me through. I, also, just realized that I have worn a TCU polo for four days straight. I think what is getting me so hyped up is the reports of the camp and how the guys are in great shape, the team seems focused (well, for the most part, um, cough cough, QB's) and it appears as if in spite of the youth, and the inexperience, this team is on the verge of simply reloading and blasting both barrels on the football world. Before camp started I was ready to say to myself: "This team may disappoint, but knowing LHCGP and the guys, they will never shame us. They will not go down without a fight." Now, screw that! I have images of LHCGP not only reloading, but getting a way bigger gun. Oh man I CANT WAIT! CRUSH BAYLOR!!!

What are others doing to pass this time?
Certainly, the men of this board don't pass the time playing a kiddie game with a joy stick.
This is how we are passing the time
ronwashingtonlaughing.jpg

JugbandFrog

I guess it's not by many standards. But at least I'm not sitting around making posts like "what am I going to do until the season starts?"
You know it is an exciting time and whether or not you have stuff to occupy your time doesn't necessarily mean you have found good ways to occupy your mind enough to get off of being excited.

Trelvis

You know it is an exciting time and whether or not you have stuff to occupy your time doesn't necessarily mean you have found good ways to occupy your mind enough to get off of being excited.

Dont worry. He is to cool and occupied to think about TCU football right now. Pretty sure he took the topic way to seriously.