• The KillerFrogs

TCU v UNLV tourney game 1

leofrog

Bottom of 5th.

Schultz with a lead-off single to left. Pena with a slash hit to center, Schultz to 3rd. Top of the order up, no outs.

illini_frog

You would think Ray Birmingham (the New Mexico manager) was Tony La Russa by the way they are gushing all over him. Ignore the fact that his team is 17-39 or whatever.

leofrog

You would think Ray Birmingham (the New Mexico manager) was Tony La Russa by the way they are gushing all over him. Ignore the fact that his team is 17-39 or whatever.
I would look at what he has done at New Mexico before I say anything like that. Trust me, I don't like Yosemite Sam, but he has a good track record at where he's been. Yes, this is a down year, but it is a very young team. I know, no excuses, but he is a good coach.

leofrog

I would look at what he has done at New Mexico before I say anything like that. Trust me, I don't like Yosemite Sam, but he has a good track record at where he's been. Yes, this is a down year, but it is a very young team. I know, no excuses, but he is a good coach.
Although, he has never developed a good pitching staff. He has usually had a great hitting team.

Spike

What exactly is it that he has done?

Spike

I knew as soon as I spoke evil it would backfire. Any chance we can recruit a shortstop that can pick up a ground ball and throw it to first?

TCURiggs

Wow. Stephan comes on with bases loaded, gets a ground ball to get us out of the inning and TF boots one...Frogs down 4-3 in bottom of 8. It was going to be a tough play, but if he just knocks it down we're tied.

BABYFACE

JC leaves in Appleby in too long again and TF didn't show good fundamentals on a ground ball. Even if he didn't have time to throw, keep the ball in front of him and it is just a tie game instead of down one run