• The KillerFrogs

Malcolm Williams to the Patriots

cdsfrog

awesome, the patriots love TCU. Now I have to root for them, someone kill me

one of the better drafting teams for sure.

TCUdirtbag

TCU doesn't even have him listed as a "prospect" on the gofrogs draft page.
http://gofrogs.cstv.com/nfldraft/
i hate seeing the draft wind down with kirkpatrick, daniels, teague, johnson, etc still hoping for a call

Wondered if Jones would garner attention after the Rose and 40 time, but Malcolm is a total surprise to me. Congrats!

On another draft note, FW (Trinity Valley) native and Yale head coach Tom Williams (unrelated to Malcolm) gets his first draft pick as a head coach. First Yale player drafted since 2004.

jake102

How can someone who sat bench for us get drafted?

Teague was amazing at corner and he doesn't get drafted? Whatever. Good work Malcolm?

Opintel

Moderators
He must have had a private workout. My wife said she remembers him, but, I can't say I do.

Looked him up in the old programs (2010)...he was second string, right? Anyway, congrats Malcolm! :biggrin:

2themax

It's better for some of these guys to go the free agency route rather than getting drafted so late. They can take a look at the depth on team rosters for their positions & choose the team they want to try out for accordingly. It increases their chances of making a team if no one owns their league rights, thus they can choose where they want to go. Good luck fellas. Strap it up & prove them wrong.

Opintel

Moderators
It's better for some of these guys to go the free agency route rather than getting drafted so late. They can take a look at the depth on team rosters for their positions & choose the team they want to try out for accordingly. It increases their chances of making a team if no one owns their league rights, thus they can choose where they want to go. Good luck fellas. Strap it up & prove them wrong.
Exactly right. Whenever this strike/lockout/whatever is over the teams will be looking for more help, and there are some great Froggies who can help them.

This was a pretty surprising draft, I was amazed at a lot of the picks.