• The KillerFrogs

Ags, Cowboys, Tigers & Sooners to SEC

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
It actually make perfect sense as a concept. Lot of untapped markets for the SEC, and for them its better to expand west than east.

IF ESPN is on board.

Whether there's actually anything to it is a whole 'nother matter. Given how ESPN stepped in to save the Big 12 once already, its doubtful.

roddog

Banned
the known homosexual rick perry is on record as saying he will let anm leave the big 12 for the sec as soon as troy aikman leaves his wife for him, so who knows what the future holds!

roddog

Banned
It actually make perfect sense as a concept.

football has nothing to do with concept, if it did the swc would still be around, all it has to do with is money, and the sec already has it and they are not going to share it with anyone, period!

the known homosexual rick perry is on record as saying he will let anm leave the big 12 for the sec as soon as troy aikman leaves his wife for him, so who knows what the future holds!

rod, you've outdone yourself, again. Your mission to make every one of us dumber with your posts just hit an all-time high.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I like this one:

Rumors and conjecture

Especially this quote:

"That would leave Texas Tech, Baylor, Kansas State, and Iowa State. Four teams that could slide into a 16-team Mountain West Conference."

Baylor and TTU to MWC? How beautiful would that be?

Trelvis

if getting to hopscotch your way into a bcs game is beautiful, sign me up!

Stop acting like all variables remain constant. I would love to see Tech try and pick up recruits while recruiting against the BCS system. Its not easy when you are on the outside looking in.