• The KillerFrogs

"Same...old...Baylor"

weklfrog

Hey, it's just Baylor being Baylor.

Is there a bigger fraud than RG lll ?
I have not seen any of the game, but statistically it looks like RGIII is having a pretty good game -- 25-32 for 275 yards and a td passing, 57 yards rushing on 7 attempts averaging over 8 yards per carry. On paper it looks pretty good.

Unfortunately for Baylor, LeShoure is having a better game for Illinois. Poor, poor bears.

amfurman10

I didn't know Baylor had so much NFL talent! According to these announcers, just about every player on the team could go to the draft but they are staying at the "force to be reckoned with," Baylor.

PurplePutt

Really it wasn't the same ole' Baylor. It did look like the same ole' Baylor but the same ole' Baylor wouldn't have won 7 games and been in a bowl game. Either they are better or the teams they beat got worse? Maybe that is what happened.

Frog89

How embarrassing was that last TD by Illinois? I actually laughed out loud when I saw that guy running all by himself. I thought it was some kind of joke, or the whistle had blown or something. Baylor is a VERY bad football team. Nothing really else to say.

DougW

I don't care what anybody says...RGIII is NOT football fast.

My first time watching Baylor and I thought the same thing. I was expecting a player like Denard Robinson. I hate Michigan but Robinson's a football player. He attacks the line of scrimmage almost like he has a death wish. RGIII looks like a guy out there who is thinking all the time -- please don't hurt me.

Doug W

Marathonman1025

Guys, I live in Illinois and it doesn't surprise me they put 38 points up on the board, as their offense is very potent. But quite honestly their defense is crap. I was really surprised Baylor couldn't generate more offense than that.

zoobadger

I can't imagine the way in which Baylor or Illinois play having any impact on TCU's chances in the Rose Bowl.

Just my opinion.

Go Frogs!

Nobody would suggest that Baylor vs. Illinois has any impact on the Rose Bowl, but your opponents (Air Force, Utah, and Baylor) scoring a grand total of 31 points in three bowl games thus far lends credence to the notion that your defense was not really tested during the regular season. If I were a betting man (I am not) I'd consider this fact if considering a wager on the Rose Bowl.

Frog89

My first time watching Baylor and I thought the same thing. I was expecting a player like Denard Robinson. I hate Michigan but Robinson's a football player. He attacks the line of scrimmage almost like he has a death wish. RGIII looks like a guy out there who is thinking all the time -- please don't hurt me.

Doug W

I have yet to see Robert Griffin in a game where he looked even close to an elite QB. Give me the guy from Michigan over Griffin any day of the week.

phony pony

I have not seen any of the game, but statistically it looks like RGIII is having a pretty good game -- 25-32 for 275 yards and a td passing, 57 yards rushing on 7 attempts averaging over 8 yards per carry. On paper it looks pretty good.

Unfortunately for Baylor, LeShoure is having a better game for Illinois. Poor, poor bears.

wow can't believe griffin's numbers were that good, they were absolutely awful on offense. griffin will never succeed with briles calling those scribbled on the run plays, plus he really didn't seem to have any good WRs when they played us

An-Cap Frog

Nobody would suggest that Baylor vs. Illinois has any impact on the Rose Bowl, but your opponents (Air Force, Utah, and Baylor) scoring a grand total of 31 points in three bowl games thus far lends credence to the notion that your defense was not really tested during the regular season. If I were a betting man (I am not) I'd consider this fact if considering a wager on the Rose Bowl.

Didn't Air Force with their game?

Also, did you miss that BYU scored 52 and SDSU scored 35?

texasrobster1997

Can't really disagree with this. I use the same logic to discredit Wisconsins last three wins (looking at their run defense that is). It's easy to look like a powerhouse next to terrible run defense teams. That being said, TCU and Wisconsin did everything they COULD have done with their schedule...except losing to Michigan State. :)