• The KillerFrogs

Let's talk hoops!

Riff Ram

I'll be there. Team is much improved, and lots of new players with talent to follow. Thought the team played with enthusiasm against Jackson state.

Hope smu band is not here--really annoyng to hear "Coming 'round the mountain" 600 times.

weklfrog

why don't we just ignore the forum nazi and continue to discuss it here. the other forum gets about zero visits.

I will be there with my daughter and maybe the spouse.

Riff Ram

Spouse with me as well-basketball is an easy sell when there is hope for a decent team. We have more than hope this year.

Let's have a decent crowd-game is on the mountain tv.

Big Frog II

I'll be there. Team is much improved, and lots of new players with talent to follow. Thought the team played with enthusiasm against Jackson state.

Hope smu band is not here--really annoyng to hear "Coming 'round the mountain" 600 times.
I can promise you the SMU band will not be at the game.

FROGDADDY

Spouse with me as well-basketball is an easy sell when there is hope for a decent team. We have more than hope this year.

Let's have a decent crowd-game is on the mountain tv.

I was at the Jackson State game and was very pleasantly surprised. This team has athleticism that we haven't seen here for a while and I'm telling right now that Amric Fields is the best freshman we've had since I've been watching TCU basketball.

Portland Frog

I was at the Jackson State game and was very pleasantly surprised. This team has athleticism that we haven't seen here for a while and I'm telling right now that Amric Fields is the best freshman we've had since I've been watching TCU basketball.

I haven't been to a game yet but can't wait to see them play.

Houston Frog

I'm glad the OP started this thread over here, I've never been to one of the other forums on this site. I expect to be able to discuss anything TCU-related on the Frog Fan Forum.

3RD DOWN 33

Exciting year could be in store for the Frogs... This team needs a chance to feel itself out, and gel, alot of new parts are there. Its nice having a real point guard... and I second Amric is a beast... will be an absolute stud next year, could be freshman of the yr in the mwc

FROGDADDY

If I wanted to talk TCU hoops, I would.

Well since you apparently DON'T want to talk about TCU hoops please feel free to remove yourself from this thread. And don't tell me how there is another forum that we're supposed to use for that. You know damn well that 99.9% of the posts about baseball, basketball, the Rangers, the Cowboys, the World Cup, etc........ get made on THIS forum because this is the one people actually read. Just ONCE don't be you.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Let's...do it in the forum created just for that.

Here is the description of the Frog Fan Forum (highlights done by me):

This is officially the unofficial home of TCU sports fans, the most popular place on the World Wide Web for Frogs fans to talk all things TCU – whether it’s about the football and baseball programs playing for conference and national championships, men’s and women’s hoops, volleyball, soccer – heck we might even talk about the equestrian team and its recent national championship. You can even find non-sports discussions related to TCU, whether about its ongoing campus growth and construction projects, academics or whatever else is important to TCU fans and alumni. Another great thing about this forum is finding links to TCU headlines and news and discussing those. If you are a TCU fan, this should be your virtual home.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Set the DVR ... looking forward to it and seeing Fields and the other new players. I'll have to print out the roster before settling in ...

TCURiggs

Here is the description of the Frog Fan Forum (highlights done by me):

This is officially the unofficial home of TCU sports fans, the most popular place on the World Wide Web for Frogs fans to talk all things TCU – whether it’s about the football and baseball programs playing for conference and national championships, men’s and women’s hoops, volleyball, soccer – heck we might even talk about the equestrian team and its recent national championship. You can even find non-sports discussions related to TCU, whether about its ongoing campus growth and construction projects, academics or whatever else is important to TCU fans and alumni. Another great thing about this forum is finding links to TCU headlines and news and discussing those. If you are a TCU fan, this should be your virtual home.

61718233_1e96_cfe2.gif

oldscribe

I would like to see this game if I can rouse myself out of a BCS-induced stupor and get to the parking lot. I'll be the one wearing a TCU jacket and cap. Mainly I need to give my almost-100-year-old friend M.E. Chappell a first-hand account of how the Frogs look (almost blind, he no longer goes to games but is intensely interested....he lettered in BKB circa 1930).

Portland Frog

I would like to see this game if I can rouse myself out of a BCS-induced stupor and get to the parking lot. I'll be the one wearing a TCU jacket and cap. Mainly I need to give my almost-100-year-old friend M.E. Chappell a first-hand account of how the Frogs look (almost blind, he no longer goes to games but is intensely interested....he lettered in BKB circa 1930).

That's awesome Oldscribe!