• The KillerFrogs

Did coach get into it with an Idaho reporter?

Trelvis

Interesting. That guys other tweet says

" GazetteAirForce Reporter says he's never been to a TCU practice. Patterson said he filmed it and took it to show Boise. Heck of an accusation to make.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
There seems to be some conflicting reports. Graham Watson is twittering that the recording (audio, not video) in question involving some trash talking by Daryl Washington before the Fiesta Bowl that was taken to Boise.

http://twitter.com/greide

Frog89

There seems to be some conflicting reports. Graham Watson is twittering that the recording (audio, not video) in question involving some trash talking by Daryl Washington before the Fiesta Bowl that was taken to Boise.

2 entirely different things if so. I can see why CGP would be pissed about a reporter filming a practice and sharing. But a reporter from the opposing team sharing trash talk is a pretty normal thing. You'd think CGP would be more ticked off at his own player for giving them that material. I'm sure we're not getting entire story. Will be interesting to see what really happened.

pcf

2 entirely different things if so. I can see why CGP would be pissed about a reporter filming a practice and sharing. But a reporter from the opposing team sharing trash talk is a pretty normal thing. You'd think CGP would be more ticked off at his own player for giving them that material. I'm sure we're not getting entire story. Will be interesting to see what really happened.

I think he's irritated about a so-called neutral party being an arm of the football team from the area they work in. One, should they get normal press access? Two, do they take things out of context to create bb material?

That's like the Red Cross stealing your ammo.

HFrog1999

ralph-howell-potato-as-pinhole-camera.jpg

joejordan

Interesting...alot of the 'partying hard in Phoenix' rhetoric that flowed around here involved DW...and do you know who was the very last Horned Frog off the field after the Fiesta Bowl?

Daryl Washington.

HFrog1999

I don't understand what he's upset about. TCU's D did have their way with Moore. That game was lost b/c of TCU's offensive gameplan and lack of focus on one punt. Take away one INT by Dalton, one dropped pass by Hicks and one fake punt and TCU destroys Boise. Washington's quote had nothing to do with the game really.

back_in_black

Moderators
I don't understand what he's upset about. TCU's D did have their way with Moore. That game was lost b/c of TCU's offensive gameplan and lack of focus on one punt. Take away one INT by Dalton, one dropped pass by Hicks and one fake punt and TCU destroys Boise. Washington's quote had nothing to do with the game really.

Agree. Boise's offense hasn't done much against our defense in either bowl game.

GP's Step-Son

That's a lot of IF's and I would never associate the word "destroy" with that game.....

FROGDADDY

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1287521194' post='666350']
.........I would never associate the word "destroy" with that game.....
[/quote]

I would. That game destroyed the month of January for me. Also, I destroyed my sand wedge on an oak tree after the fake punt.