• The KillerFrogs

Spring football

EVOfrogMR

Here's the real question, is the defense making the offense look bad OR is the offense making the defense look great?
Fair question. I'm coming from the assumption that this year's defense almost has to be better than last years. I like what I am seeing about the new DC's approach, and I like what we're hearing from the players. I am sure the offense is flattering the defense with 2 new QBs and transition on the o-line. I think no matter what, the defense is pushing the offense which should help the offense get better. All things being equal, I'd prefer the defense to be ahead at the start of the season anyway. The offense in non-con gets a little more time to figure things out. If the defense is behind, then you get the 2023 season opener against Colorado.

CryptoMiner

Here's the real question, is the defense making the offense look bad OR is the offense making the defense look great?
OC working on a few things that are putting the QBs in more risk situations (not injury as they are protected). Also this is the few months either QB has been in the offense and few months for the defenders. Defense usually has the upper-hand in these situations.