• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

Ranidaphobia

Ah yes, torn acl while trying to get style points in a 38 point loss. Great job coaches
But seriously what repercussions does a coach recieve for this decision?? Players run laps and do drills for penalties. I'm curious to see when a coach faces when they put a players future health a risk to stroke their personal ego

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
The fact that Hoover has played the entire second half of this game tells you everything thing you need to know about this coaching staff.

Why the scheiss has he been in the game at all in the 4th quarter? Morris is already hurt, why take a chance on Hoover getting hurt in a game that has already been decided.

Bunch of scheissing idiots.
Our next up at QB is a walk on. Crazy.

booger

So you only watched the first 6 minutes of the game?
QB never quit. running back never quit. Center never quit. The rest of the team was AWOL. OUR OL should be ashamed of themselves. And our outside defense backs were in LaLa land for most of game. Something has to be done. No motivation no zest no get up and kick butt just lay down and let them run over you. Please coach get a hold of this team or your coaches. Something has to change.

Sonny Side Up

Whoever is in charge of player motivation and energy, needs to be fired.

Whoever calls the defense needs to be fired.

Whoever is calling the offense needs to be fired.

And whoever isn't coaching the O and D Lines needs to be fired.

This whole staff is garbage.
Whoever touts that we extended a non- shutout streak needs to be fired. i will never criticize the players, but the coaching is inexplicably lacking. That game was lost before the kick. Unacceptable.

Horny4TCU

QB never quit. running back never quit. Center never quit. The rest of the team was AWOL. OUR OL should be ashamed of themselves. And our outside defense backs were in LaLa land for most of game. Something has to be done. No motivation no zest no get up and kick butt just lay down and let them run over you. Please coach get a hold of this team or your coaches. Something has to change.
This team is absolute garbage mentally. Kaz solidified his paycheck. Then turned on us and is an operative for BU. They are getting the last laugh.

mqdefault.jpg

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
This team is absolute garbage mentally. Kaz solidified his paycheck. Then turned on us and is an operative for BU. They are getting the last laugh.

mqdefault.jpg
Funny you say that. Mrs. Brewingfrog was snarling that the Frogs were "a lot more mouthy than I have ever seen. No respect for the other team, just posturing and mouthing. They looked like Baylor out there..."

Touche...

This drive he did it and was under no pressure he looked right to the sideline and immediately spun back and fired the ball into coverage.
I'm sure that you could pick out one play where the QB made a poor decision (as you could in any game) but when you put your QB in the position of being under constant immediate duress, especially one who is young and learning, the clock in his head is going to speed up measurably. Playing QB at this level is difficult and it gets exponentially worse when you don't even give him a chance to compete.