• The KillerFrogs

Walker Howard (5* QB) to TCU?

tcufootballjh98

Morris is a solid QB, he beat out the Heisman runner-up in camp. It doesn’t make sense to give Howard millions in NIL if he’s gonna ride the bench for 2 years. Save that money to retain others.

CountryFrog

Dykes wants someone to compete with Morris to be the guy. I know many here don’t want to hear it, but that guy isn’t Jackson.

Jackson knew he would likely be jumped on the depth chart, and he wants to be the guy somewhere.
Certainly if Hoover has shown enough to be #2 then that would motivate Jackson to look elsewhere. Since I've never seen Hoover take a snap then I have no idea where he is in relation to Jackson.

Still not buying the idea that Morris allegedly maybe being injury prone is something that every transfer QB is going to have at the forefront of their thoughts though.

Eight

was losing Riley blowing it? Couldn’t more than match dollars for both? I am sure they could

do we know that riley leaving was merely about money and not about the chance to run his own offense? the opportunity to work at a program with a bit higher profile?

as far as ole miss over tcu there are a few things attractive there and walker wouldn't be the first top tier recruit kiffin has landed there, heck he just convinced saban's dc to come over so they are selling something in oxford

Eight

I’m not sure that there is a Frog with more insider information. As far as recruiting news, it is as much fact as we will ever see.

all true, but he has also missed has he not? heck, recently we have been told about upcoming late recruiting surges that never came?

all i am saying is that the only one(s) who truly know the why are the howard(s) in this matter, anyone who has ever sold anything has at least one story of a sale they knew was certain that got lost and they can't really tell you what went wrong

What Up Toad

all true, but he has also missed has he not? heck, recently we have been told about upcoming late recruiting surges that never came?

all i am saying is that the only one(s) who truly know the why are the howard(s) in this matter, anyone who has ever sold anything has at least one story of a sale they knew was certain that got lost and they can't really tell you what went wrong

Ole Miss sites are saying it came down to NIL and them offering more money. Who knows though.