• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

LVH

It’s been gone.
It's already gone. The transfer portal was the baseball bat to the kneecaps of college football and NIL was the execution shot to the back of the head. The 12 team playoff is nothing more than a stopgap. Eventually the SEC and Big 10 will break off from the NCAA.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Dude, go look at his numbers. No way we get clobbered this bad if we run more. There is no arguing with it when the guy was popping the yards he was. Not saying we win, but you have to run some to open a pass game on a team like UGA.
Look at his numbers for this game? Merely bc he didn’t have a lot of carries doesn’t mean he should have had more

Wexahu

wasn't there, the tcu receiving group is one above average player in q, two small fast guys, and a big guy with decent speed in savion

that is more than enough to cause problems for the teams we played up to the point because the frogs could run the ball enough to make teams have to work to stop that, and we could win the talent match up

guess what, there is a damn good reason this is the best team in the country and recruiting matters

imagine a dline with a guy who has the raw physical talent of that big de from tech, imagine if those two big tackles from texas could stuff the run AND rush the passer and imagine if this group had some depth

that is uga and i can't stress enough recruiting does matter
How’s this for some perspective…..their edge rusher who was injured and not playing was the #1 recruit in the country a few years ago. So they were missing him. And our two best D-lineman, one was 17 years old when the season started and the other started his career at New Mexico as a Safety.

puckster59

Yes it’s gone. It’s been gone. I don’t care how big the playoff field is. The SEC and B1G are going to get the majority of slots and byes.

Klaw

It's already gone. The transfer portal was the baseball bat to the kneecaps of college football and NIL was the execution shot to the back of the head. The 12 team playoff is nothing more than a stopgap. Eventually the SEC and Big 10 will break off from the NCAA.
You must have zero friends with your negative [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]

Eight

How’s this for some perspective…..their edge rusher who was injured and not playing was the #1 recruit in the country a few years ago. So they were missing him. And our two best D-lineman, one was 17 years old when the season started and the other started his career at New Mexico as a Safety.

hey now, loaded roster, remember...........

frogs9497

I could see it when watching them play Ohio State that they had so many good players. I remember saying when Georgia won that game that we should have been disappointed because I didn't see a scenario in which we could beat Georgia. I didn't expect losing 65-7 but I never really seriously thought we could win. It's why I stayed home and didn't attend any elaborate watch party. I've kept quiet about it all week at work. Everyone who has asked me my opinion I just said I'll watch it for what it is and I have no expectations.
Have you considered wearing a sack over your head at the office? Geezus.

bc puckett

I never want to hear someone say momentum isn't real in football. If Avila doesn't false start to start the game, we don't go 3 and out and Georgia never gets going
Of course Georgia had a false start on their first snap. How’d that work out for them? Sorry I’m as big of Frog fan as you will find but when you lose by 58 scheissing points a false start on the first play of the game is not the reason