• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virginia Frog

Had a lady who spoke to me at the airport that was baffled as to why we would going all the way to LA to play Georgia.
Lady: It's the SUPER BOWL of college football!

NCAA has done a half-arsed job over the last 9 seasons in promoting THE CFC game.

It REALLY needs to be on BROADCAST TV. ESPN is for sports junkies, not for normal usual everyday folks.

How many of you aren't going that would have gone if it were in a better location than LA?

I'd have probably gone if it were in New Orleans, Indy, Atlanta, Houston, Tampa or a reasonable locale

LA is just too far and expensive. Only city that could have been worse was when they had it in Santa Clara a few years ago
This is a great location…Have you seen SoFi?…I love LA…the bad parts are really bad… but the good parts are really good…we are having a great time….and I would go anywhere the Frogs are playing…BTW Nola is a rat hole in general… IMO

Boomhauer

Landed in San Diego. Will drive up in the morning. Lots of frogs at the airport and on the flight. San Diego is having rotating blackouts on Monday night so our hotel won’t have power from 11pm-7am when we return from the game. Fantastic.

I did chat with a fine upstanding Frog gentleman at the gate waiting for our plane and later realized it was a former frog RB from the late 90s. He gave out 70 TCU shirts to kids at his church this morning. Bravo sir.

Can’t wait to be there tomorrow. Let’s go win a Natty

Status
Not open for further replies.