• The KillerFrogs

2022-23 Bowl Games Thread

Go Wildcats! Alabama dominating Kansas State in the Sugar Bowl would not appear well for the Big 12 and TCU heading into the Fiesta Bowl. A Wildcat win would be most agreeable, especially considering the current 1-5 Big XII Bowl record.

Last edited:
You had your chance and failed and gave WAC champion BYU their only National Championship in one of those little guy bowls.

We can only play who we play and after the SWC broke up we had to start from the bottom and work our way back up from the WAC, CUSA, Mountain West, a month in the Big East, to the Big XII.

We also beat USC, Stanford, Wisconsin, Oregon and Ole Miss (that beat Alabama).

No one is arguing Michigan’s pedigree. TCU is a small private school that doesn’t have enough living alumni and current students to fill Michigan stadium that had been left to die by the big state schools.

You come on our site puffing your chest like you actually have something to do with Michigan’s success and seem to expect everyone here to shiver and hide in fear at the all mighty Michigan. I doubt very seriously you would react in awe if someone came to your home lording over you spouting self important BS. What exactly was your purpose coming on here?

We’re so sorry you believe TCU isn’t worthy of your respect (not really). TCU May not win, but every once in a while people pound there chest like you trying to get a rise out of the other side a la Putin and end up running into little Ukraine.
I didn’t puff [ Finebaum ], just providing context to that gentleman touting your bowl wins

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Can’t win the game if receivers can’t catch perfectly thrown passes. UT offense shooting itself in the arse. Ewers is doing his job but he can’t catch his own passes. Thinking Manning is watching this and wondering what kind of receivers he’s going to have?
Manning probably tweeting and texting all his high school receiver friends with a single message. Get in the portal now.

CountryFrog

KSU majors in blown leads. And coaching decision screwed them.
Yea, going for it on 4th at the end of the half like that is a bad move imo. I didn't like it when we did it against Iowa St even though it worked. Take the points before the half.

Then they compound the problem by calling a timeout for Alabama to help them on the way to a TD drive. Really bad.

Pharm Frog

Yea, going for it on 4th at the end of the half like that is a bad move imo. I didn't like it when we did it against Iowa St even though it worked. Take the points before the half.

Then they compound the problem by calling a timeout for Alabama to help them on the way to a TD drive. Really bad.
And Klieman on the pre-half radio broadcast took zero responsibility.