• The KillerFrogs

2022-23 Bowl Games Thread

LVH

Can't believe Notre Dame's coach let these players who opted out make the bowl trip and be on the sidelines for the game.

If I were a coach I would not even let those who opted out of bowl games make the bowl trip and stand on the sidelines like that to be interviewed. I'd say, if you want to opt out, fine, you're done with the program, you can watch the game on TV or from the stands.

Ron Swanson

Can't believe Notre Dame's coach let these players who opted out make the bowl trip and be on the sidelines for the game.

If I were a coach I would not even let those who opted out of bowl games make the bowl trip and stand on the sidelines like that to be interviewed. I'd say, if you want to opt out, fine, you're done with the program, you can watch the game on TV or from the stands.
That’s a great way to build relationships and establish trust with players inside your program. Blackball the school’s greats.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Yes very black and white.

Since 2000 you have wins over CSU, ISU, NIU, Houston, Boise, Wisconsin(nice), Louisiana Tech, Ole Miss(nice), Oregon(nice), Stanford, and Cal

In that same time frame we have played Alabama 2x, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida 4x, USC 2x, Texas, Florida State, Georgia

Just going out on a limb here, but id have to imagine if we played some of those teams in the Pointlessetia Bowl we'd have a better record
You had your chance and failed and gave WAC champion BYU their only National Championship in one of those little guy bowls.

We can only play who we play and after the SWC broke up we had to start from the bottom and work our way back up from the WAC, CUSA, Mountain West, a month in the Big East, to the Big XII.

We also beat USC, Stanford, Wisconsin, Oregon and Ole Miss (that beat Alabama).

No one is arguing Michigan’s pedigree. TCU is a small private school that doesn’t have enough living alumni and current students to fill Michigan stadium that had been left to die by the big state schools.

You come on our site puffing your chest like you actually have something to do with Michigan’s success and seem to expect everyone here to shiver and hide in fear at the all mighty Michigan. I doubt very seriously you would react in awe if someone came to your home lording over you spouting self important BS. What exactly was your purpose coming on here?

We’re so sorry you believe TCU isn’t worthy of your respect (not really). TCU May not win, but every once in a while people pound there chest like you trying to get a rise out of the other side a la Putin and end up running into little Ukraine.

Last edited: