• The KillerFrogs

OT: Luka Doncic

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Luka had a pretty good line last night, 60-21-10. The first 60-20 triple-double in NBA history.
On top of that the Mavs were down by nine with 35 seconds left and came back to win in OT. The last time that happened in the NBA? Never.
He's going to become the highest-paid player in NBA (all sports?) history, I hope Mark Cuban has an open wallet.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Luka had a pretty good line last night, 60-21-10. The first 60-20 triple-double in NBA history.
On top of that the Mavs were down by nine with 35 seconds left and came back to win in OT. The last time that happened in the NBA? Never.
He's going to become the highest-paid player in NBA (all sports?) history, I hope Mark Cuban has an open wallet.
We were talking about this in HASMSP. Luka's going to get paid no matter where he ends up. Cuban needs to open up his wallet and get Luka a bona-fide superstar sidekick. I think the team that has the best Robin to Luka's Batman is where he'll most likely end up.

Luka-?????

Jordan-Pippen
Shaq-Kobe
Malone-Stockton

Just to name a few.

FrogCop19

We were talking about this in HASMSP. Luka's going to get paid no matter where he ends up. Cuban needs to open up his wallet and get Luka a bona-fide superstar sidekick. I think the team that has the best Robin to Luka's Batman is where he'll most likely end up.

Luka-?????

Jordan-Pippen
Shaq-Kobe
Malone-Stockton

Just to name a few.
I hope he has Dirk's loyalty genes. Never really had a true "sidekick" for him and he just kept plugging away.

The Giant German Engine that Could.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass

Luka-?????

Jordan-Pippen
Shaq-Kobe
Malone-Stockton

Just to name a few.
You are right, of course, and he really probably needs two "sidekicks". Regarding HASMSP, IHNIWTFYATA.

LVH

He is a good individual player but not a team player. Dirk was a great team player who was a good individual player because he was team first. Luka only cares about his box score line.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Regarding HASMSP, IHNIWTFYATA.
Are you serious??? It's only the longest running thread in the history of message boards!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Luka only cares about his box score line.
I'm not going to go that far. Luka is built different than anyone we've seen come through here before.

For as great as Dirk was, nobody knew what was going to happen with him when he became a Mav. All we knew was that he had potential to do this and that, but how many times have you heard that about an NBA player. Thankfully Dirk lived up to that potential and then some.

Luka came in with hype because of what he had already done overseas and has not disappointed yet.

Last edited:

hometown frog

Not sure why anyone says Luka is only worried about his stat line. He just knows he is the only guy that can do it most nights on this roster and simply has to carry this team game after game. If he had a legit stud on the court with him that rolls night in and night out, he’d gladly score 5-10 less a night and get 10-15 more wins each season.

This guy is a generational talent.

Brog

Not sure why anyone says Luka is only worried about his stat line. He just knows he is the only guy that can do it most nights on this roster and simply has to carry this team game after game. If he had a legit stud on the court with him that rolls night in and night out, he’d gladly score 5-10 less a night and get 10-15 more wins each season.

This guy is a generational talent.
No, Luka's all for Luka. Why else would he be leading he league in technical fouls, griping to umpires after almost every goof up he commits. A great scorer, yes, but I don't think the Macs will ever go much beyond 50/50 win/loss as long as he is the "star" of the team.

FrogCop19

Man, I've been in SA for a long time and the only NBA news I get here is Spurs crap. Had no idea Luka had the reputation he does. Bums me out, I always thought he was more like Dirk than Lebron.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Man, I've been in SA for a long time and the only NBA news I get here is Spurs crap. Had no idea Luka had the reputation he does. Bums me out, I always thought he was more like Dirk than Lebron.
He does complain alot. Some of it is justified but he's got to stop that. It's a bad look.