• The KillerFrogs

OT: Luka Doncic

hometown frog

Disgusting 2nd half today. Almost went and took my son who is a big LeBron fan. Glad I didn't spend the money to see that train wreck. JKidd may not be here for long.
Yeah his post game presser left a LOT of bad impressions for me. I’ve been a fan of his to this point. But I think some of the warts that have run him off of his previous coaching gigs are starting to surface here w the Mavs.

Eight

Didn't know where to put this since there's not an NBA thread but Damian Lillard went for 71 of Portland's 131 points against Houston tonight.
View attachment 13844

And Luka and the Mavs blew a 27 point lead in a loss to the Lakers today. Largest blown lead in the NBA this season. Teams were 138-0 when leading by at least 27 points this season.

you act as if scoring that many points against the rockets is an achievement

they are in full tank mode and i will promise he had people closer to him at the shoot around than during the game

Rex Kramer

they are in full tank mode and i will promise he had people closer to him at the shoot around than during the game

Why would they be in full tank mode? They're sitting in the 6 spot right now and just made the trade for Irving. Nonsensical comment makes no sense.

Eight

Why would they be in full tank mode? They're sitting in the 6 spot right now and just made the trade for Irving. Nonsensical comment makes no sense.

there is some irony with your last sentence

how do you get an inference i was talking about the mavs when i specifically mention the rockets in my post

Rex Kramer

there is some irony with your last sentence

how do you get an inference i was talking about the mavs when i specifically mention the rockets in my post
Point taken.

You replied to a comment that mentioned both teams. Point 1 was about Houston and point 2 was about the Mavs. I read your response the same way. Made sense in my head originally. Then re-read after my initial reply and posted again.

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
you act as if scoring that many points against the rockets is an achievement

I didn't care that it was against the Rockets. You don't see guys score over half of their teams points and have a pretty good shooting night all in the same game. You just don't run across a shooting night like that too often.