• The KillerFrogs

Suck it Texas

Horny4TCU

suck my dick GIF
Suck It Jensen Ackles GIF
suck my dick GIF

Dtx_Frog_Fan

His fate as what? The man’s a HOF coach who made the TCU program what it is. Did he lose a little off his fastball at the end? Absolutely. But to try and diminish what he did for TCU makes you look clueless
Agree with crypto. We cut him loose, wish him the best elsewhere and if we cross paths beat him and leave it on the field.

bc puckett

And they way overpaid for Ewers. I see why Dykes wasn’t worried about meeting with Ewers on campus when he visited!
And when did Ewers vist TCU? Just asking because I don’t remember it happening after Sonny became the HC. As I recall Ewers was at Texas long before Sonny became HC

TCUWIN

And when did Ewers vist TCU? Just asking because I don’t remember it happening after Sonny became the HC. As I recall Ewers was at Texas long before Sonny became HC
You might be right. In my excitement, I might have made that up. But was there a high profile QB transfer recruit that came for a swing through visit and Sonny already had plans to visit another recruit so he left to that meeting instead? If I am completely wrong, I apologize but I am sure Sonny would be glad he skipped the visit! LOL.

TCUWIN

I had to look it up, but I found this on On3.com:

Report reveals how close TCU was to landing Quinn Ewers​

Justin Rudolph•12/13/21
report-reveals-how-close-tcu-horned-frogs-landing-quinn-ewers-texas-longhorns-sonny-dykes

When the top recruiting prospect from the 2021 class, Quinn Ewers, announced he would be transferring from Ohio State, the speculation was that he would return and play for a university in his home state of Texas. That assumption was proved correct when Ewers committed to play in Austin for the Texas Longhorns on Sunday.
Ewers’ list of Texas schools had many familiar names on it, TCU was among them. And on Monday, more information was revealed on just what happened with the Horned Frogs and their possible recruitment of Ewers.
TCU is the closest Power 5 school of note close to where the freshman played his high school ball at Southlake Carroll. So, what exactly did go awry for the Horned Frogs. According to Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, TCU football head coach Sonny Dykes did not show up to help pitch TCU to Ewers last week.

Dykes had a prior recruiting arrangement to attend and let the members of his staff speak to Ewers in his place.

Paint It Purple

Not down with the GP bashing, don't understand it, but I am all for hiking a leg and letting it rain all over UT.
I would rather not bash GP either. That is before I saw him on camera yelling at the officials for a flag. The announcers called him still being competitive. I call it he wanting to beat us and rub our noses in it. He's not just a dispassionate analyst. He's a T-sip now. Screw him.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
Lol the horns have a thread about how bad Ewers is. They think worse than Swoopes. They are brutal. Worse than anything here about our QBs.
They're not wrong. I was shocked anyone picked them to win after seeing his passing. I didn't hear one single analyst mention that. It was non stop Texas is so physical tcu can't handle it. And Bijan Robinson is the best.

Latest posts