• The KillerFrogs

Great crowd, great atmosphere, great energy at the game ……..

StinnettFrog

I had a great time and the Frogs won again. Rest of that really doesn’t affect me. Worry about things you can control and you won’t get so frustrated.

Froglaw

So you must be a Liberal.

The liberal Democrat spin to point the blame at everyone but them. Yes, you’re right, we are 7-0 and having a great season! Shouldn’t all of those [ Arschloch]s be in their best seats supporting the success of this team?! This kinda season only comes along every 7-8 years………
Where are they?! They should be giving the tickets to someone that will show up and cheer the team on.

I guess not according to you…….

Go live in California…. You’ll fit right in.

So you think Liberal Democrats own the seat rights on the lower west side of the stadium?

Yep, Antifa stormed the Capitol on January 6: the deep state stole the 2020 Presidential Election, millions of Hispanic men are coming across the southern boarder to rob your house, and Liberal Dems are buying up West Side tickets to make TCU look bad on TV.

Qanon is telling the truth to you and only you.

TCU is 7-0. Deal with it.

Moose Stuff

When you’re behind by 17 points in the 2nd half, it’s hard to rely on running the ball.

Maybe if we ran the ball more in the first half’s and kept the ball away from the other teams offenses and kept our Defense off the field more we wouldn’t get behind by 17 all the time. Sooner than later that will result in an L

Run the ball more in the first half and set the tone!
Worth noting we were never down by 17 points in the second half.

Moose Stuff

So you think Liberal Democrats own the seat rights on the lower west side of the stadium?

Yep, Antifa stormed the Capitol on January 6: the deep state stole the 2020 Presidential Election, millions of Hispanic men are coming across the southern boarder to rob your house, and Liberal Dems are buying up West Side tickets to make TCU look bad on TV.

Qanon is telling the truth to you and only you.

TCU is 7-0. Deal with it.
LMAO…. Your response is even dumber than what he said. Good stuff man.

tcufrogprince1

So you must be a Liberal.

The liberal Democrat spin to point the blame at everyone but them. Yes, you’re right, we are 7-0 and having a great season! Shouldn’t all of those [ Arschloch]s be in their best seats supporting the success of this team?! This kinda season only comes along every 7-8 years………
Where are they?! They should be giving the tickets to someone that will show up and cheer the team on.

I guess not according to you…….

Go live in California…. You’ll fit right in.
So the other guy was actually there in his seat and says it was full and you "said" you were there, but for some strange reason you keep referencing videos. Were you even there? Why would you be such a donkeys arse to a fellow frog? Why so angry? You sound like a whiney baby. How old are you?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Hoosierfrog posted the video of the dancers coming out. At the 1:00 minute mark the camera pans the west sideline.
There are hundreds of empty seats.

You should start drinking dip [ #2020 ], because you’re an idiot

Search Thriller on this site ( if you know how to do that). Find Hoosierfrogs video, watch video. 1 minute mark.

Retract what I’m full of and what you’re stepping in.
I’m not sure which video you are referring to, but if its the Thriller video, that was from 2016.

Chieves

Apropo of nothing, dementia is an unfortunate medical condition. Make sure you are looking for the signs of it in yourself and your loved ones.

Just bringing it up here for no reason at all. Absolutely nothing in this thread caused it to come into my mind.

Rex Kramer

This thread is a perfect example of why this board sucks now.

I disagree...

I’m not sure which video you are referring to, but if its the Thriller video, that was from 2016.

...Because of this. Just fun to see someone's ridiculous argument get torn to shreds because he wasn't paying attention. [ Finebaum ]posting just to [ Finebaum ]post can create entertainment for the rest of us.

Brevity Frog

We need to do away with the lounge seating in the middle of the west side. By having the tables there with all the legroom, it encourages fans to be too relaxed, lounging in their seats. They come and go like it is their living room. It does not project a big-time college atmosphere. It looks terrible on television. The entire section needs to be redone.

Latest posts