• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma; Sponsored by Stanley Eisenman’s Fine Shoes

Pharm Frog

Hey Pharm, would you mind interpreting what you've just said for the rest of us? Or at least for the impaired among us?
Maybe after the play I’m seeing with the Mrs. But the gist is the down three players generally are required to hold the LOS and one of them sets one edge. If you get pressure on the QB with three against five….it’s a freaking bonus.

Pharm Frog

Think he's pulling the same "stuff" at Ole Miss that he did here. He's been missing the 2nd half of games a lot with an undisclosed injury. He scored today and barely got any work after.

He's been all about the Pros since he left North Shore.

Was all about himself and pros while at North Shore.

You this
Did you not see them? No pressure. Lot of safeties making tackles. There were plenty of open holes to run through. Their pass rush technique is bull rush/stay engaged with the blocker.

It’s no bueno.
Jug, I think you need to drive down to Waco and take yourself a nice, big, steaming dump.

LisaLT

I think some of that was the gameplan. Make Gabriel throw the ball, because he isn’t that good at it.

We aren’t going to get many sacks with three guys rushing, that’s just the way it’s gonna be. Sacks are gonna come when we bring extra guys.
That is true. Do you think they will switch that up depending on the opponent?

LisaLT

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Last edited:
It’s been like that all year.
I guess someone has to be "that guy." Every football team will have some things they do better than others and the good coaches figure out a way to work their system to best exploit the talents of their players instead of forcing their players to just do what they prefer. All things being equal, I would be ecstatically happy if we had a 1pt win today, however it happened. Instead, we get a beatdown and some people want to complain because it didn't look exactly like they wanted.