• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

That’s risky these days. I recently had a buddy who parked outside have his catalytic converter cut right from under his new truck. Apparently this is a thing now.
Replacement parts won’t come in for 3 months.
I have 3 4K security cameras with night vision covering all angles, and a motion sensor floodlight directly above it. There are so many other easier options on our street that I’m not too worried.

Attachments

• FD380E7E-5B3F-4D67-BE4E-5AEBE15B3708.png
    FD380E7E-5B3F-4D67-BE4E-5AEBE15B3708.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

Hemingway

I have 3 4K security cameras with night vision covering all angles, and a motion sensor floodlight directly above it. There are so many other easier options on our street that I’m not too worried.
So interestingly enough as that this might be, is there a company that installs security and home entertainment systems?

HG73

So interestingly enough as that this might be, is there a company that installs security and home entertainment systems?
My next door neighbor. Really nice guy. And one of my agents at the office has installed cameras all over his property. Pretty much anybody can do it. Except me.

Eight

my father while living in the last house they lived in got paranoid about how there was someone outside their house trying to break in every night around the clock

got to the point he had all these motion activated lights that would cut out for what seemed to be the smallest movement and light things up like daylight. sure the neighbors loved it and i hated trying to sleep at that houst