• The KillerFrogs

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

FrogAbroad

There was nothing about that game which gave confidence for the future. All of the problems since the imbecile disease lay off have gotten worse, not better, and all of the bad tendencies of swan-diving TCU teams of the past are marching out and aligning themselves on the field.

I look at that disaster as a turning point, and the big descent is just beginning...
As much as I'd like to emphatically disagree...

I doubt the rest of the season will be winless, but I think this team has shot its wad for the year.

4th. down

There was nothing about that game which gave confidence for the future. All of the problems since the imbecile disease lay off have gotten worse, not better, and all of the bad tendencies of swan-diving TCU teams of the past are marching out and aligning themselves on the field.

I look at that disaster as a turning point, and the big descent is just beginning...

Texas wanted to beat us bad and has a better coach and players.

Texas starting 5 (Allen, portal from P5 avg. 16 pts. game for 3 yrs. at Utah), (Carr, portal from P5 avg. 15 pts. game at Pitt and then Minny), (Ramey, avg. 9 pts. game), (Bishop, portal from Creighton, avg. 8 pts. game with Creighton), (Mitchell, avg. 18 pts. game with UMass).

The referenced Texas starters were 4 transfers of which 3 are seniors. Ramey, HS recruit is also a senior. Starting 5, 4 were seniors and had much better resumes than our starting 5 and then there's Beard. Still, no excuse for that disaster......so embarrassing for the program and Dixon. Hopefully, Dixon can turn them but he is getting beat on scheming and recruiting. Probably the same outcome when we go to Austin. If he doesn't get us in the Dance or at the minimum NIT, believe he's gone. It just hasn't worked out and I liked the hiring initially.

Bump…

Not a must win today, but pretty close to it for the old tournament resume. TCU needs a big win, and that’s easiest to do at home and in non conference. We actually match up pretty good with LSU too. Let’s go make it happen!

SuperTFrog

If you enter through the main entrance they make everyone put on a mask.

I, however, have proudly managed to get away with not putting one on yet, as I always pretend to fumble with putting the mask on with one hand as I have them scan my tickets, and then after walking past the ticket scanner, I always ceremoniously rip the mask in half and then throw it in the trash where it belongs.

18B02B61-DEF6-4E96-A497-08E94512335E.gif

CountryFrog

Y'all are underestimating our squad
I'm certainly underestimating their ability to make outside shots with any consistency.

Outside of that one area I actually think this team does a lot of things really well. Unfortunately that one area of deficiency is incredibly important.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I'm certainly underestimating their ability to make outside shots with any consistency.

Outside of that one area I actually think this team does a lot of things really well. Unfortunately that one area of deficiency is incredibly important.
Yeah... yeah it would be really nice to have a good shooter or two extra, you're right. Chuck and Mike are about all we have, and even then they've missed a bunch recently

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

No offense but age well this did not

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Why do we have so much trouble getting the ball across midcourt? I feel like a 10 second violation should just never happen past middle school. The 5 second violations are brutal too.