• The KillerFrogs

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

Dogfrog

Why do we have so much trouble getting the ball across midcourt? I feel like a 10 second violation should just never happen past middle school. The 5 second violations are brutal too.
LSU having the best defense in the nation and pressing full court the entire game may have something to do with it.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Probably better not to overreact. I mean you’re not exactly known for overreaction so maybe it was just the whole weight of that debacle. It was a tough loss but was that really a fair assessment of where the team was at that point?

FWIW I predicted a TCU win a few days ago :cool:
Sir! I pride myself on my flagrant overreactions!

hiphopfroggy

Why do we have so much trouble getting the ball across midcourt? I feel like a 10 second violation should just never happen past middle school. The 5 second violations are brutal too.
Because LSU was doing an all out full court press?

Which coach Dixon adjusted to and went surgical on they ass.

I hope teams try to do that [ Finebaum ] in the future too cause TCU gunna make 'em pay all day.

Because LSU was doing an all out full court press?

Which coach Dixon adjusted to and went surgical on they ass.

I hope teams try to do that [ #2020 ] in the future too cause TCU gunna make 'em pay all day.
Had the same problems against UT lol but OK go ahead and pretend LSU was the only one who thought of this
It's embarrassing just admit it

hiphopfroggy

Had the same problems against UT lol but OK go ahead and pretend LSU was the only one who thought of this
You do know that TCU won right? In large part thanks to their ability to adjust to what LSU was doing and slice through the press like a surgeon.

You want me to admit that beating the #19 ranked team in the country is embarrassing?

YA

You do know that TCU won right? In large part thanks to their ability to adjust to what LSU was doing and slice through the press like a surgeon.

You want me to admit that beating the #19 ranked team in the country is embarrassing?
Did good today but typically we are bad which I’m glad we adjusted today which isn’t embarrassing.

CountryFrog

I know I'm super embarrassed. Everywhere I went yesterday all I kept hearing was people talking about that 10 second violation. It was rough. I actually went and bought some LSU gear to wear. I mean sure LSU lost the game but they can still walk proudly with heads held high knowing that they didn't commit a 10 second violation.