• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

LVH

10 of Houstons 12 wins came against teams with losing records

The 2 wins over .500 or better teams were SMU and East Carolina

MTfrog5

I remember our first one in 2002. Miserable, miserable weather, and food poisoning hit me in the third quarter.

The only good parts were 1) Frogs win, and 2) Getting to see the inside of the Mid South Colliseum for the pep rally. As a wrestling fan, seeing that venue before it closed was on my list alongside seeing an event inside the Sportatorium.
If you have Peacock, they have 6 seasons of Mid South on there.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Looks like Leach shops at the same place Belushi used to.

belushi-college_1200x1200.jpg

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Looks like Leach shops at the same place Belushi used to.

belushi-college_1200x1200.jpg

"Hi there. Are you a large person? Pleasantly plump? A little on the hefty side, perhaps? Well, let's face it: Are you FAT? When you go jogging, do you leave potholes? When you make love, do you have to give directions? At the zoo, do the elephants throw YOU peanuts? Do you look at a menu and say 'OK'? Well, now, you can eat all you want, because at Thornton Melon's "Tall & Fat" stores, we've got you covered. That's right. Fine woolen, and woolen-blend suits and sport coats, in all the larger sizes - husky, stout, extra-stout, and the new Hindenburg line. And for you ladies we have caftans, muumuus, and our own exclusive A-frame in all colors and patterns. Yes, we have miles and miles of fabric. So take it from me, Thornton Melon, if you want to look thin, you hang out with fat people."