• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Eight

Gone to North Carolina

North Carolina

Yes, especially the smaller high schools.

Sports radio guys are saying 25 nationally. No disrespect to our local 247 guy but 247 overall is not what they used to be!. Believe the originator of 247 has started another recruiting service under a new name. Something like A-20. Not sure about name, look it up if interested.

believe there is as much fact checker done by on the air personalities in radio as bloggers, posters on websites, and the people who produce the 60 for 60 on espn

Wexahu

Nobody liked Beuchele either. Sonny’s track record says we should trust him to take the right guy. If this is who he takes I assume it will work out.
Yeah, that's the rationale. I'm not gonna pretend to know how good he is or can be because I haven't seen him play THAT much, but what I have seen of him didn't impress me. But if Sonny thinks he can help, bring him on board I guess.

FWIW, I knew Buechele could throw the ball, he was just a lousy fit in Herman's QB-run reliant offense.

asleep003

Some internet smoke to the Cowtown part.
Casey's 2021 stats and Duggan's are very similar ... with Duggan having the edge.... don't see the rush to grab him as he could easily end up 3rd team and leave his Sr year anyway. However, if he accepted an offer ... adding great depth for 2022, if he doesn't win the start.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Thompson threw for 2100+ yards with 24 TD/9 int and a 63% comp percentage. Also hurt his thumb pretty bad and kept playing. I don’t see any reason why he couldn’t be good for us.
The counterpoint is those stats are remarkably similar to Duggans stats from this year......2,048 yards, 16/6 TD-INTs, 64% completion rate. And we all pretty much think Duggan struggles as a passer.

asleep003

The counterpoint is those stats are remarkably similar to Duggans stats from this year......2,048 yards, 16/6 TD-INTs, 64% completion rate. And we all pretty much think Duggan struggles as a passer.
He would be very solid depth, minimally... and could possibly start and if so, be here for 2 years. that would be some competition between the 3.

Moose Stuff

I don’t think Max struggles as a passer. I think he’s a very average QB that lacks consistency. On the right day he’s pretty good. We just needed him to be better than that because the rest of the team wasn’t very good.

Last edited:
Above, bottom right, and here attached below—Casey Thompson spends too much time on his creepy, long-rounded fingernails—manicuring. Fine women who like MEN, certainly do not want men with girlier vanity nails than they have, which also collect dirt and bacteria. While recruiting, simple visual red flags like this can save you a lot of time and future headache; oh, and now too, some money.

Attachments

• CB3ECC66-9416-4C18-A482-EB4A59362647.jpeg
    CB3ECC66-9416-4C18-A482-EB4A59362647.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

asleep003

By my count there are nine 5* based upon their high school recruiting ranking who have entered the portal (from PFF)
Ewers QB-OSU
Rattler QB-OU
Ricks DB-LSU
Evans RB-TCU
Lewis LB-Maryland
Nix QB-Auburn
Haselwood WR-OU
Wease WR-OU
Foster DB-Texas
Doesn't look like OLs are leaving or they tend to get picked up immediately ...