• The KillerFrogs

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

Moose Stuff

It looks like his record at A&M was 51-26, including 25-23 in conference. But I concede your point, that is better than TCU has been post 2015. I think the issue with him was he started 11-2, then was a steady decline to 7-5 as the team progressively became less disciplined and physical.

I'm as excited as anyone to have a much improved staff of assistants. I think TCU will give Dykes everything he needs to succeed, and I agree the program badly needed a change. I'm just not that moved by swag copters and such.
You aren’t the one the staff is trying to “move”.

PurpleBlood87

My guess is they threw this together quickly to show how much Engel sucks at reporting. :)

Seriously, though. It was a quickly put together deal. So cool that folks showed up. I was still at the office when this all went down.

I was driving to Mama's where I ate a mini pepperoni and hamburger pizza and swiged Mountain Dew before going to the men's basketball game.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
It was the Big Announcement when Pat Sullivan was making the rounds as the New Guy: "I'm tearing out that turf and installing natural grass!"

Horses could contentedly eat in Amon Carter Stadium (provided the groundskeepers were kept locked up) since 1992.
I remember when UT had a matching burnt orange El Camino and cattle trailer to haul Bevo to away games. After the game one year, they were pulling him back up the ramp in the SW corner of the stadium and left two rubber tracks all the way up that concrete ramp. El Camino had a 454 with posi-traction...one heck of a display of old fashioned muscle car power. I can't remember if they had to clean up after the cow.