• The KillerFrogs

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

PurplFrawg

Administrator
And doing turkey drops
WKRP-2.jpg

McGregor's Goat

You aren’t the one the staff is trying to “move”.
Oh, I know, and I understand why they're doing all this. I was just responding to your initial post "laughing" at people who thought this was a bad hire. I guess I'm not as confident, but I hope you're right. Obviously I hope it's a home run and I will be cheering them on.

Moose Stuff

Oh, I know, and I understand why they're doing all this. I was just responding to your initial post "laughing" at people who thought this was a bad hire. I guess I'm not as confident, but I hope you're right. Obviously I hope it's a home run and I will be cheering them on.
My comment was directed at a select few posters who just incessantly told us what an uninspiring/disappointing hire this was. People like that had no grasp at all of what this hire was about despite acting like they knew everything. Time will tell if it was the right hire but the process was sound, the reasoning behind it was dead on, and the idea that it was gonna be boring was ignorant. If yesterday told us anything it’s that the GP era is DEAD and we’re embarking on something we haven’t seen around here before from a culture/brand standpoint. It’s gonna be fun.

Moose Stuff

After cancelling the season tickets in 2018, I reupped this morning. Won't get nearly as good seats as I had back then but............
We just put down a deposit to do the same. Thinking we go from 3 to 4 even though we can likely only get to a game or 2. Will give the ones we don’t use to my daughter and her boyfriend.

Latest posts