• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

Horny4TCU

The response to the response below is spot on. We'll curb stomp their dorky asses next year. Our kids went through total hell this week. Everything was against them. They had to find away to have fun and not be too emotional (because emotional teams are not reliable.), and they did. Had we had a normal week, our kids would have whipped them by 21.

EAD bu
Their fanbase is delusional. That's why they think yellow vet gloves, jerseys, chains, and Macho Man Randy Savage glasses go together.

jack the frog

7eb095358ff8da92316dd3c73e15cd02.gif

Great win. I didn’t see the game but see a stunning number of 461 passing yards.

I want to note the ugh of 13 penalties for 111 yards. Too many penalties seems to be a common part of TCU football for at least the last couple years. Something I like about Matt Campbell, his team seems to be least penalized.

Make Matt Campbell say no.

Sebastian S

Great win. I didn’t see the game but see a stunning number of 461 passing yards.

I want to note the ugh of 13 penalties for 111 yards. Too many penalties seems to be a common part of TCU football for at least the last couple years. Something I like about Matt Campbell, his team seems to be least penalized.

Make Matt Campbell say no.
The refs were extra special for this game.

I think at one point there were 4-5 consecutive flags, like come on!

I am sure they were told these 2 teams hate each other but man... They destroyed the flow of the game.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I think a couple of the Baylor "injuries" were flops, trying to slow down the flow of our offense. I know someone will have the gif of them doing the same in a previous game. At any rate those same players who looked like candidates for an amputation were right back in 1 or 2 plays later.

Shorty

I want to note the ugh of 13 penalties for 111 yards. Too many penalties seems to be a common part of TCU football for at least the last couple years. Something I like about Matt Campbell, his team seems to be least
Just reading the stats gives the wrong impression. There must have been a bet among the crew before the game that whoever threw the most flags won. The first half was just unbelievable penalties.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
And here's a BaylorBear post on their football forum for you to enjoy:
mugshot-empty.png

BearTruth13
6:44p

We've lost six of the last seven games to TCU.
With Briles, Rhule and Aranda as coaches. And TCU sucked most of those years. Don't understand why this "rivalry" is so one-sided.
They are an interesting bunch of football dorks over there. TCU may have sucked many of those years but Baylor has been worse. Their high is lower than our high and their low is way lower than ours. They were not, are not, will not be a better program than TCU. The results are clear.

However, if you read their forum they believe they are basically Alabama while we are Vanderbilt. A less dumb fan base doesn’t exist.

I hope the Baylor fans in attendance had a terrible time yesterday.

Horny4TCU

They are an interesting bunch of football dorks over there. TCU may have sucked many of those years but Baylor has been worse. Their high is lower than our high and their low is way lower than ours. They were not, are not, will not be a better program than TCU. The results are clear.

However, if you read their forum they believe they are basically Alabama while we are Vanderbilt. A less dumb fan base doesn’t exist.

I know the ones in 233 had a really bad time.... I got the fingers to prove it!

Moose Stuff

I couldn’t agree more. There are more annoying fan bases (Aggies), there are dumber fan bases (SMU), there are more arrogant fan bases (UT), and there are trashier fan bases (Tech)…. But nobody combines all of them quite like Baylor does. I don’t get why people go there and I never will.

Last edited: