• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Deion Sanders has the juice! The it Factor. He played both ways, but was best on defense a true shut down corner. He has turned his current program around! Prime Time making commercials with Nick Saban. He can close the 5 Star talent. Make sure we have an awesome defense and great offense. You know he will have great special teams. Neon Deion is my choice! Go Frogs!

lonestarfrog89

There is nothing wrong with Sonny Dykes. That wouldn’t be settling, that’s be getting one of the best coaches available, and just as importantly a guy that’s a great fit for TCU.

I don’t think he’s a bad option, it just feels like a safe option and I feel like now is the time to do something “big”

GenXFrog

There is nothing wrong with Sonny Dykes. That wouldn’t be settling, that’s be getting one of the best coaches available, and just as importantly a guy that’s a great fit for TCU.

Also he already has an all star staff that includes younger Riley as OC and Jim Leavitt as DC (former long time USF head coach). TCU would be getting a lot for their/your money.

Don't forget, he's also got the "Assistant A.D. for Human Performance" that brought us this -

Funny, but it does raise an important question. With the departure of Gary Patterson does that automatically assume his entire staff is going to be out the door at the end of the season as well?
$18M to buyout the assistant coaching staff, right? That's significant, but you have to think ADJD and the University gives the new HC complete power & autonomy to decide on his staff. Maybe there are a few guys retained, but I'm assuming most of the staff is gone with new regime.

Also, if Sonny ends up becoming the guy, bringing Garrett Riley and Jim Leavitt along is a bonus. I'm really impressed with Garrett Riley. He thrived with Drinkwitz at App State and has obviously done well at SMU too.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Don't forget, he's also got the "Assistant A.D. for Human Performance" that brought us this -

I’m glad you brought that up actually, a coach standing up for his player when adult fans are being total A holes and way out of line, yeah screw him. Also what about his bio gives you or anyone a bad impression. A masters in counseling psychology and emphasis in health promotion, sounds like he is unqualified. 11AA326C-1667-4B21-AC8A-824519973A6D.png

Moose Stuff

Deion Sanders has the juice! The it Factor. He played both ways, but was best on defense a true shut down corner. He has turned his current program around! Prime Time making commercials with Nick Saban. He can close the 5 Star talent. Make sure we have an awesome defense and great offense. You know he will have great special teams. Neon Deion is my choice! Go Frogs!
So because Deion was a great kick returner we’ll automatically have a great special teams? Where do you guys come up with this stuff??

Moose Stuff

I’m glad you brought that up actually, a coach standing up for his player when adult fans are being total A holes and way out of line, yeah screw him. Also what about his bio gives you or anyone a bad impression. A masters in counseling psychology and emphasis in health promotion, sounds like he is unqualified. View attachment 9995
In that story the heckler is the [ Arschloch]. I’ve always felt that way.