• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Austintxfrog94

but usually it looks a bit more what's happening with Ole Gunnar Soljksjaer at Man Utd right now (or what happened to Ferguson's immediate successor, David Moyes, who is once again proving himself to be a great manager at West Ham but was constantly undermined by the Sir Alex 'old guard' during his tenure at Utd).
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

PurpleBlood87

How come almost every time someone says they don't want Sanders they follow up immediately with something like "I'm fine with a black coach though."

My problems with Sanders are the Prime Prep Academy fiasco and he's 54.
I'd like to see a younger coach hired like Moore, Chadwick or Napier or even Dykes who is 51.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Great lineup. Hope Chris Peterson wants to come out of retirement and take the TCU job. One alteration, though, mainly because it would make heads explode. Chris Peterson brings in Gary Patterson as DC.
Funny, but it does raise an important question. With the departure of Gary Patterson does that automatically assume his entire staff is going to be out the door at the end of the season as well?

Wexahu

If all these reports about interested coaches are accurate, we better not settle for Dykes. This isn’t the time to go with a “safe” option and stick to the old ways.
There is nothing wrong with Sonny Dykes. That wouldn’t be settling, that’s be getting one of the best coaches available, and just as importantly a guy that’s a great fit for TCU.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
There is nothing wrong with Sonny Dykes. That wouldn’t be settling, that’s be getting one of the best coaches available, and just as importantly a guy that’s a great fit for TCU.

Also he already has an all star staff that includes younger Riley as OC and Jim Leavitt as DC (former long time USF head coach). TCU would be getting a lot for their/your money.