• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans

StealthFrog

It’s becoming apparent that change will need to start at the top of this department.
ADJD has not shown the ability to be a competent leader. This is what is so disappointing…the person we are looking for to make the necessary football changes is part of the problem. Does VBO have the balls to get rid ADJD first?

NewFrogFan

It’s becoming apparent that change will need to start at the top of this department.
ADJD has not shown the ability to be a competent leader. This is what is so disappointing…the person we are looking for to make the necessary football changes is part of the problem. Does VBO have the balls to get rid ADJD first?
VBO has no nutz…..already shown that letting woke run him over.

NewFrogFan

CGP has lost control of this program. Six hours behind EDT (while drinking a Lava Flow), but this is just the beginning. Players are fed up with CGP. (Even Pro players we sponsor.)

Oh, FYI: I txted Jeremiah two weeks ago to "reconcile" and donate $mm to the football program (does the photo below suggest I am flaking with pennie donations?!? It is filled with Horned Frogs every Saturday away game)...no response. He has lost control over his department as well.

I am abt finished and going all in on the wife's ala mater: Okie Lite. Now on to focusing on the Pokes.
Take me 2 weeks to learn to fly that!‍♂️

Limey Frog

CGP has lost control of this program. Six hours behind EDT (while drinking a Lava Flow), but this is just the beginning. Players are fed up with CGP. (Even Pro players we sponsor.)

Oh, FYI: I txted Jeremiah two weeks ago to "reconcile" and donate $mm to the football program (does the photo below suggest I am flaking with pennie donations?!? It is filled with Horned Frogs every Saturday away game)...no response. He has lost control over his department as well.

I am abt finished and going all in on the wife's ala mater: Okie Lite. Now on to focusing on the Pokes.
I wish the opinions of penniless fans like me made a difference, but in the end it's only angry emails from those of us who can fly on private jets that will be heard. You have a voice that the rest of us don't; good for you for using it. I would email Donati, but what's the point? It'd just be read as the petty whining of a nobody with nothing better to do.

Moose Stuff

I wish the opinions of penniless fans like me made a difference, but in the end it's only angry emails from those of us who can fly on private jets that will be heard. You have a voice that the rest of us don't; good for you for using it. I would email Donati, but what's the point? It'd just be read as the petty whining of a nobody with nothing better to do.
From what I have gathered here emailing Donati is borderline useless. I have neither the money nor the connections to make a difference at TCU but If I did I would cut Donati completely out of any efforts I was making.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Zach has been flirting all season. Admin was slow to respond as to a strategy to NIL. Thankfully we have a few BoD and donors to step up to the plate. But ADJD is expired IMO.

No idea abt CGP. I stay wayyyyy far of those conversations and have no influence anyway. All I know is we have a kid in the front office. (Sue me, ADJD, as you threatened.)
First, why would you give money to any university? Especially a state-funded one? Might as well just give your money to the state of Oklahoma, or the federal government.

More importantly, on what basis could ADJD sue you? You’ve got no confidentiality agreement.

Big Frog II

I hope you don't totally burn your bridges. People like Donati are only temporary. They come and go. That's the reason I never get close to any of them. As an alum and fan I appreciate your support. We need fans like you to keep us relevant.

GenXFrog

First, why would you give money to any university? Especially a state-funded one? Might as well just give your money to the state of Oklahoma, or the federal government.

More importantly, on what basis could ADJD sue you? You’ve got no confidentiality agreement.

While other teams raced ahead with NIL, TCU had an absurdly hard time reconciling the NIL world with their previous interpretation of ncaa impermissible benefits rules, much to the frustration of willing boosters/companies and to the detriment of our athlete/students. I'd assume it was related to this based on other things I've seen/heard.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
While other teams raced ahead with NIL, TCU had an absurdly hard time reconciling the NIL world with their previous interpretation of ncaa impermissible benefits rules, much to the frustration of willing boosters/companies and to the detriment of our athlete/students. I'd assume it was related to this based on other things I've seen/heard.
Yup.

Baseball. I love baseball and (we) set up NIL program at Okie Lite to make sure Oklahoma State stays competitive in this landscape. Doing the same for TCU. (Well, some amazing donors/alums have set it up, we are just contributing, thanks to the help of a member on this Forum.)

Last edited: