• The KillerFrogs

Max is not the answer

Horny4TCU

I honestly can’t imagine watching that game yesterday then running to the board to complain about…Max.
Well I'd argue his decision to keep it when we were on our own 5, then proceeded to fumble for an eventual quick score, was kinda the nail in the coffin. We could have come back, but that was a pretty big energy sucking moment.

Froggish

Max isn’t elite but outside of ZE and QJ nothing in this program is. In a laundry list of flaws in this program I’d put Max pretty far down the list. His struggles are being magnified by a incompetent OC and QB coaches, disgustingly under talented and coached OL, and a stubborn HC who refuses to adapt and evolve. Is Max elite ? Hell no but last time I looked CFB is littered with starting QBs that are winning more games and not playing as well as Max.

This fanbase needs to stop getting drawn offsides by QB play and start seeing the incompetence happening on the sideline. If every QB you bring in for the last 5 years sucks than it probably stands to reason that the problem is systemic and coaching related.

Mean Purple

Max isn’t elite but outside of ZE and QJ nothing in this program is. In a laundry list of flaws in this program I’d put Max pretty far down the list. His struggles are being magnified by a incompetent OC and QB coaches, disgustingly under talented and coached OL, and a stubborn HC who refuses to adapt and evolve. Is Max elite ? Hell no but last time I looked CFB is littered with starting QBs that are winning more games and not playing as well as Max.

This fanbase needs to stop getting drawn offsides by QB play and start seeing the incompetence happening on the sideline. If every QB you bring in for the last 5 years sucks than it probably stands to reason that the problem is systemic and coaching related.
best summation yet.

Mean Purple

were any of the o line or d line supposedly big time recruits?