• The KillerFrogs

Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed

Bob Sugar

They have a lead on the purp.

Crichton_Leprechaun_Amateur_Sketch.jpg

tcumaniac

It was a general observation.

On a somewhat unrelated topic… I don’t really understand people who take their dog to daycare.
It's a great option for single working adults or families where both people work, so the dog isn't left at home all day by itself, which I think is somewhat cruel.

We take our dog to daycare at Camp Bow Wow a few times a week.

My wife and I both work (wife gets to work remote about 50% of the time), but it allows us to work a full day without having to worry about our dog being left at home all day. Our chocolate lab absolutely loves playing with other dogs at camp bow wow and it wears her out. Win win.

Moose Stuff

It's a great option for single working adults or families where both people work, so the dog isn't left at home all day by itself, which I think is somewhat cruel.

My wife and I both work (wife gets to work remote about 50% of the time), but it allows us to work a full day without having to worry about our dog being left at home all day. Our chocolate lab absolutely loves playing with other dogs at camp bow wow and it wears her out. Win win.
You’re a better pet parent than I am.

MTfrog5

I’ll be curious if you continue with doggy daycare when you have a kid you have to pay for daycare.

Eight

somehow owned 4 labs and never realized they needed to go to day care.

did take them to the dog park a few times and there was a bit of overlap for them where there were two labs in the house, but the only time we even kenneled one of our labs while we were on a trip they ended up with kennel cough

usually paid the next door neighbor to feed them and let them out while we were gone and somehow they survived and seemed happy

Moose Stuff

We leave our cats alone for a week sometimes. I don’t even think they know we were gone. Hell, I don’t think they’d notice if we never came back and a new family moved in.

We have one indoor cat (my wife’s) and three outdoor cats (one for each daughter). The indoor cat just gets a bunch of food in a feeder that dispenses a little more each time she eats and a giant bowl of water. The three outdoor cats are basically a pack of velociraptors. Anything smaller than them that enters their zone of terror gets eaten (or killed for the hell of it). It’s a thing of beauty. The 8 pound female is the alpha and her two sidekicks are both 20+ pound males. Insects, mice, lizards, frogs, birds, coral snakes, rattle snakes, rabbits… you name it, they’ve killed it. I’m not convinced they couldn’t take down a decent sized dog.