• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

tcumaniac

Good to see Fauci and the asshats at CNN going all in on the college football fans packing into stadiums being “not smart”. scheiss you Tony.
Snuck over to a Cal board.

Fauci Condemns Huge College Football Crowds with Jim Sciutto: https://www.mediaite.com/sports/fau...ms-with-unmasked-fans-i-dont-think-its-smart/

I'm sure this game in Texas will be safe.

and

I have a real bad feeling about sending our players and staff into a backward state that swallowed whole tRump's politicalization of the Pandemic.

BKSledge

Bahahahahaha. And I bet you are the first to demonize the other side for spreading disinformation.

One, this story is a hoax. That’s not disputable. And you fell for it and then came on here to spread misinformation.

Two, Ivermectin is indeed used on humans — more than 300 million people have taken it for river blindness and other illnesses. We can debate whether or not it’s a suitable treatment for COVID, but the fact that an FDA approved version for humans exists cannot be disputed.

Three: It’s not horse de-worming paste being used to treat COVID. It’s an oral pill or injection.

But admitting any of that wouldn’t allow you to demonize your enemies. So carry on with your misinformation campaign.

Not a hoax, just very bad local reporting and National Outlets taking it at face value.

What is true is that another hospital that guy works for did in fact say that there were some ivermectin patients taking up beds and that they didn’t have any open beds.

Eight

Not a hoax, just very bad local reporting and National Outlets taking it at face value.

What is true is that another hospital that guy works for did in fact say that there were some ivermectin patients taking up beds and that they didn’t have any open beds.

where does it say they are taking up beds? where does it say they don't have any open beds?

the comments says that they have "seen a handful" of patients who have taken ivermectin as well as those patients are "adding to the congestion already caused by covid-19 AND other emergencies

Pharm Frog

Don’t know about vaccinations but I did talk to the ticket office today and if you plan on attending the volleyball matches on Thursday and Friday they will be enforcing the mask mandate. Was told that it’s likely to be the same at least at the beginning of basketball season.

Even though I have Thursday and Friday off and was hoping to catch at least two matches and maybe all three, I will not be attending.

Zubaz

TCURiggs

Haven't checked in here in a long time, but boy were there some enjoyable moments catching up in this thread. My favorites were the Reserve Civil Affairs guy bragging about his service to the wartime Black Hawk pilot, and the smarmy lawyer (and a few others) hammering an obviously fake "news" story that has since been debunked.

Good job, everyone.

Last edited:

froginmn

So you'll have us believe that this story was "bad local reporting" and when national outlets like Rolling Stone and MSNBC picked it up, Froglaw saw and quoted it last Friday but the Doctor in question didn't see and correct that until the following Tuesday when others called out the fake news?

And now some other guy shows a "statement" from another hospital, which is text without any reference?

Ok-then-look-away.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So, I know you want to be the guy that is violently anti trump and extremely scared of covid, but to completely dismiss Ivermectin for any use is quite ridiculous. Does it have any effect on covid? No clue. Don’t care. But to turn it into something evil for your own political reasons is disgusting considering the massive benefit it provides around the world, particularly in the poorest areas. I truly doubt that the millions upon millions of doses given have led to infertility in 85 percent of those populations. They seem to be growing just fine. Mock people that use it because they don’t agree with your covid assessment but you should quit with the demonization of the drug entirely because in that case you’re just flat out wrong and being an obvious partisan that is too stupid to see behind your politics.

From an article, written in 2011. Since it was before covid there is no reason to treat this politically:

“Ivermectin proved to be even more of a ‘Wonder drug’ in human health, improving the nutrition, general health and wellbeing of billions of people worldwide ever since it was first used to treat Onchocerciasis in humans in 1988. It proved ideal in many ways, being highly effective and broad-spectrum, safe, well tolerated and could be easily administered (a single, annual oral dose). It is used to treat a variety of internal nematode infections, including Onchocerciasis, Strongyloidiasis, Ascariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, filariases, Gnathostomiasis and Trichuriasis, as well as for oral treatment of ectoparasitic infections, such as Pediculosis (lice infestation) and scabies (mite infestation).14) Ivermectin is the essential mainstay of two global disease elimination campaigns that should soon rid the world of two of its most disfiguring and devastating diseases, Onchocerciasis and Lymphatic filariasis, which blight the lives of billions of the poor and disadvantaged throughout the tropics.”

I am assuming you care about the poorest people on earth having better health. Or not. Your politics may outweigh it.

What Up Toad

So you actually believe there are a lot of people using animal grade Ivermectin?

Do you read Rolling Stone for your news?

What do you quantify as "a lot?"

Because vet supply stores all over the country have been posting signs telling their customers not to buy Ivermectin.

2021-08-26t222257z_1870007351_mt1usatoday16630490_rtrmadp_3_a-sign-at-a-missouri-store-warns-customers-that-ivermectin_0.jpg

bc25bf60-4514-4349-b6f0-98dcd9618658-medium16x9_jrejejrejr.JPG

web1_210827-new-ivermectin-01copy-1280x720.jpg

image.jpg

ivermectin-cm-ph1