• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a top coach and not interviewing, you're leaving money on the table.

This is exactly the same reason why CEOs at Fortune 500s have seen their salaries balloon. It's all public knowledge, so they can easily show what the market is and demand the same. Then the market goes up, and they do it again.

I don't know if that's what Schloss is doing, but it seems like the logical thing to do even if he's not actively looking to leave. Patterson has said the same thing, but I'm not sure how often he's actually done it.
If you are an effective CEO of a F100/500 you name your price. They do not shop around. Lockup’s and covenants.

PurpleBlood87

Whatever they do to convince Schloss to stay don't promise building a statue of him.
Maybe a statue of Schloss and Micah.

LVH

Also confirmed by Paulie "Beak Blaster" Moltisanto and Mikey "Mud Saliva" Lucchese on KITA 103.5 "The Outfit"

LVH

Two middle fingers from me too. Hope he underachieves with the Aggies. I am not a big college baseball guy but I hope we can play A&M in the post season again and knock them out again

Paul in uhh

Also confirmed by Paulie "Beak Blaster" Moltisanto and Mikey "Mud Saliva" Lucchese on KITA 103.5 "The Outfit"
I don’t believe it til Frankie “Two Nose” Avezzano says it

his show is Saturday morning at 6am in Rochester so I guess I got a few days

Reactions: LVH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts