• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Punter1

Watched S Banks from the sidelines twice last year...dude is a WR in a LB body. Like a real LB, not even a RB that looks pretty in pads. Banks is just a thick, strong dude that seriously looks like a MLB. He looked about 6'1 - 225 or more....and can flat out fly.

And I promise I won't be calling for him to play LB like I did Sewo for 4 years...this kid is 100% offense

He was one of the best WRs in the country last year and can return kicks and punts as well as play WR and RB. He's our starting kickoff returner Day 1...I promise. He is a freaking stud that will just continue our North Shore pipeline.

Eight

Watched S Banks from the sidelines twice last year...dude is a WR in a LB body. Like a real LB, not even a RB that looks pretty in pads. Banks is just a thick, strong dude that seriously looks like a MLB. He looked about 6'1 - 225 or more....and can flat out fly.

And I promise I won't be calling for him to play LB like I did Sewo for 4 years...this kid is 100% offense

He was one of the best WRs in the country last year and can return kicks and punts as well as play WR and RB. He's our starting kickoff returner Day 1...I promise. He is a freaking stud that will just continue our North Shore pipeline.

was just about to type that banks isn't built like any wr i can recall coming out of high school in texas lately.

he was their best running back last year when he ran from that position and it was comical at times watching high school dbacks trying to bring him down in the open field. committed to atm very, very early in the process and i am not sure if he every really looked around much, but would be a nice get for the frogs.

not to be greedy, but would love to then flip the dtackle from texas and just go get the corner

CryptoMiner

Punter1

was just about to type that banks isn't built like any wr i can recall coming out of high school in texas lately.

he was their best running back last year when he ran from that position and it was comical at times watching high school dbacks trying to bring him down in the open field. committed to atm very, very early in the process and i am not sure if he every really looked around much, but would be a nice get for the frogs.

not to be greedy, but would love to then flip the dtackle from texas and just go get the corner

If we get Banks...I definitely think Denver Harris is a possibility.

After watching North Shore in person from the sidelines during pregame and and thru the actual game.. I can see why we are getting some of their players now. They are a VERY disciplined and well coached team with very involved and strict coaches. These kids know hard coaching gets then to the next level and wins games...so they aren't scared of playing for a guy like GP.

I mean....how many HS coaches woulda sent Zach Evans home the nite before a state championship game?? Not many. Yea, they had other D1 running backs and great players...but still. It was a ballsy move...just like what GP did to Boykin.

North Shore hasn't been good strictly because they've had great athletes the past 10 years...they have a complete program down there with great, involved coaches who know their stuff. It's awesome we have a pipeline down there now..