• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Eight

It goes without saying that the US government and other governments around the world reduced regulatory red tape to get the vaccines to the public. It would not have mattered who was the US President as all the world came together for the collective good. I know this is hard for most Americans to understand this, but this was a worldwide emergency and pretty much every government that could was helping getting vaccines developed quickly and to the public.

again. not very smart, but does that mean pfizer did or did not benefit in any way from operation warp speed?

hiphopfroggy

again. not very smart, but does that mean pfizer did or did not benefit in any way from operation warp speed?

Semantics. The fact is that Pfizer developed their vaccine, the first and best, without any financial assistance from the the Trump administration. The discussion cannot move forward until that fact is acknowledged.

hiphopfroggy

1) nobody scheissing cares
2) please, if you must continue this discussion, take it to the COVID thread or start another

Tell it to the guys that started talking about it in here, certainly wasn't me. Believe me I would love for there to be no politics in sports threads and I have made that request on a number of occasions.