• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Paul in uhh

20210206_155016(1).jpg
It was my recollection that UV rays killed covid. Am I off??

CountryFrog

The stupid just never ends.

Wow. So what's the thinking with the damp rag? Is blowing onto a baseball going to send COVID flying through the air on the seams of the ball? Some person in the stands may instantly drop dead when they catch a foul ball because in the 3rd inning the pitcher licked his finger instead of using his damp rag.

And obviously as we all know there is no way that a rag can carry COVID. A baseball can but no way can the rag.

And also as we know there are never any other players on the field bringing their hands to their face. This is something that is exclusively done by pitchers.

tcumaniac

Wow. So what's the thinking with the damp rag? Is blowing onto a baseball going to send COVID flying through the air on the seams of the ball? Some person in the stands may instantly drop dead when they catch a foul ball because in the 3rd inning the pitcher licked his finger instead of using his damp rag.

And obviously as we all know there is no way that a rag can carry COVID. A baseball can but no way can the rag.

And also as we know there are never any other players on the field bringing their hands to their face. This is something that is exclusively done by pitchers.
It all makes sense as long as you don’t think about it.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
One hopes that a Preference Cascade would wash away all this abject stupidity and mindless conformity. The more flatly dumb things they foist on us, the more people say to themselves, "This doesn't make any sense!" Finally, enough people are aware that it makes no sense and begin to talk amongst themselves...

This is how that lovely couple, the Ceaucescu's, eventually wound up against a wall.