• The KillerFrogs

Championship week game thread

CountryFrog

OU’s Riley play calls his team into tough situations once they get a lead. They let teams hang around far too often,
Man, there really is no coach you don't feel comfortable criticizing.

What's your criticism of Saban? Doesn't do a good enough job with his kick return unit?

CountryFrog

Like it would matter to you. Why don’t you engage in a discussion instead of criticizing folk for pointing ouy the obvious.
So the guy who constantly calls for coaches to be fired tells me not to criticize. And simply being asked to provide facts to backup a criticism of one of the best offensive minds in football leads to this response from you.

Well done.

JugbandFrog

So the guy who constantly calls for coaches to be fired tells me not to criticize. And simply being asked to provide facts to backup a criticism of one of the best offensive minds in football leads to this response from you.

Well done.
Someone has a stick up their rump for me. I’m sorry you get triggered so easily. You can always block me and allow yourself the ability to take the stick and retire it.

Oh by the way, Riley’s conservative play-calling with a lead has led to Iowa State getting within 3 and letting Hall be a factor...again.

CountryFrog

Someone has a stick up their rump for me. I’m sorry you get triggered so easily. You can always block me and allow yourself the ability to take the stick and retire it.

Oh by the way, Riley’s conservative play-calling with a lead has led to Iowa State getting within 3 and letting Hall be a factor...again.
One of us certainly seems to be triggered.

Personally I'll trust Lincoln Riley's play calling decisions over anyone on an internet forum.