• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Local Western Virginia News reports couches burning in the area of the stadium. They thought game was over since they can’t count to 3. TV crews interview husband wife and brother and sister for the story.

mc1502

What will it take for TCU to send GP out to pasture? Seriously, how bad will we have to get, and for how long before the trigger is pulled? Or would we ever do it? I am really beginning to think we will ride this sinking ship all the way to the bottom That makes me very sad.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I think “we’re doing worse because we have better talent with bad attitudes” is an atomically bad take.

we’re losing because we have a coordinator staff that hasn’t adjusted to the game in more than five years and multiple coaches who are outright bad at coaching their positions. Talent isn’t the problem and there’s no evidence that our higher-rated players have better attitudes than the players we used to have.
And GMFP won't fire anybody. Thus the pests burrow in.

BrewingFrog

Maybe the frogs are pulling a Rocky Balboa. Take a pounding, wear them out, and then lay the wood.
Since our crack Offensive Brain Trust can't do even the simple things, I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that the complex is beyond them as well...

Or, "How do we do a Rope-a-Dope when all the dopes are wearing headsets on the TCU sideline?"

netty2424

This offense claws and scratches for single digit yards.

WVU effortlessly getting chunks of yards.

You watch the difference between Max and Doege, and it’s night and day. Doege just stepping back and dropping dimes.

Max putting everything he has into throws, overthrowing 6’4” WR’s with ridiculous verts, to the point he’s not even attempting to jump and make a catch. Multiple times.

Moose Stuff

What will it take for TCU to send GP out to pasture? Seriously, how bad will we have to get, and for how long before the trigger is pulled? Or would we ever do it? I am really beginning to think we will ride this sinking ship all the way to the bottom That makes me very sad.

The racism incident was your chance. That's what it's gonna take IMO.

BrewingFrog

This offense claws and scratches for single digit yards.

WVU effortlessly getting chunks of yards.

You watch the difference between Max and Doege, and it’s night and day. Doege just stepping back and dropping dimes.

Max putting everything he has into throws, overthrowing 6’4” WR’s with ridiculous verts, to the point he’s not even attempting to jump and make a catch. Multiple times.
The ball is just sailing on him. Could be the shoulder.