• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Yes but you’d be targeted by.... The Machine.
This guy?

giphy-downsized.gif

ATC Frog

Stars game is entertaining. Group looks solid top to bottom right now. Hope they can maintain this form.

indeed it was. I only managed to be able to watch the last 10 min of the 3rd though.

looking forward to game 2 tonight. Think I read somewhere that the Avs will be without Grubauer too

Eight

Do you own a computer or a cell phone? Welcome to the machine.

currently at the library and have 20 more minutes before my time is up and as for a phone

8e084bb19f396bedabffcc98eb5e1aea.gif

friend is a tech security guy who was talking about something called the haystack project or something like that which focuses on the location and data gathering done by apps on cell phones and computers

netty2424

@netty2424 , we took another coyote at a friend's place in Denton County yesterday. 2nd in a week. Have you seen any on the move up your way?
I’m hearing them a lot more than I’m seeing them right now. Its actually been several months since I’ve seen one out here.

It’s so hot out, they’re not traveling much that I can tell. But as the evenings cool off, I that’ll start to pick up pretty quickly.

Purp

indeed it was. I only managed to be able to watch the last 10 min of the 3rd though.

looking forward to game 2 tonight. Think I read somewhere that the Avs will be without Grubauer too
Yeah. Grubauer had a weird injury. No contact at all. Made a kick save with his right pad, but it was a left leg injury. Probably groin, but really hard to tell.

They also may be missing Eric Johnson. He had to leave the game twice due to what may be a groin or hammy. He clearly wasn't right.

ATC Frog

Yeah. Grubauer had a weird injury. No contact at all. Made a kick save with his right pad, but it was a left leg injury. Probably groin, but really hard to tell.

They also may be missing Eric Johnson. He had to leave the game twice due to what may be a groin or hammy. He clearly wasn't right.

game is a bit one sided currently, but only 0-1.