• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Guessing folks have seen this. Well, I'm posting it anyway.

That dude he’s working with is JT (Justin) Hodges. I never met him, but he was 4-5 years ahead of me in my fraternity, and IIRC he was my great great grand big. Apparently he was a hell of a rush chair.

I don’t know much about his singing career but I’ve heard a song or two of his on the radio.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I remember being up late, on the road, watching that.
Was plastered to the fence along the third base line in left field between a group of bubble blowing Aggies when Skoug hit that to the 3B. The Aggies all thought when he knocked it down and threw to home that he was out at the plate because we couldn't see it get past the catcher and he made a move to tag the runner like he made the catch. It was only after the crowd went nuts and the dugout cleared that they realized we beat them... again.

Such a sweet night.

Mean Purple

That dude he’s working with is JT (Justin) Hodges. I never met him, but he was 4-5 years ahead of me in my fraternity, and IIRC he was my great great grand big. Apparently he was a hell of a rush chair.

I don’t know much about his singing career but I’ve heard a song or two of his on the radio.

speaking of music and a hell of a guy, anybody heard from snoski?

Purp

Facebook just reminded me that this happened 5 years ago tonight. Er, tomorrow morning, actually.

I was in the 4th row upper deck on the 1st base side of home plate. Perfect angle for that play. Absolute euphoria when it went by the catcher.

Spent the last 10 innings teaching a 4-5 year old boy in front of us the nuances of the rally hat. Every inning we'd change something up until we got what worked.

HFrog1999

How Keith Hernandez’s epic ‘Seinfeld’ cameo came to be: ‘I was petrified’

https://nypost.com/2020/06/10/inside-mets-keith-hernandezs-epic-seinfeld-cameo/

tenor.gif