• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

Super easy. I applied the stain and the sealer in 5 coats with a pump sprayer. Just be sure to thoroughly pressure wash the concrete and scrub it with soap and let it dry completely before you start the staining process.
With stain, paint, and coating the prep work is the most important part.

tcudoc

Does anyone have first hand experience and opinions on the Ruger Ranch Rifle 7.62 x 39? Really good price tag.
WealthyMessyKoala-small.gif

Mean Purple

Does anyone have first hand experience and opinions on the Ruger Ranch Rifle 7.62 x 39? Really good price tag.
If you are good at keeping your firearms cleaned and checked, should have no problem. I saw what they had on their site and the synth. stocks were priced well. I know three game wardens who carry their mini-thirty. Wood stock. Not very different from the ranch rifle, really. But it prices out more. I've shot the ranch rifle (wood stock) in 5.56 and the mini-thirty 7.62 before. Very adequate for a ranch rifle. The 7.62 I shot had capacity of 5 rounds. I liked them both. 7.62 was accurate enough for my view. I have not, however, shot either in the synth stock.

There are some who prefer looking at the Springfield Arm. 30. But that won't handle with the ease of the ruger mini, due to size and (I think) 3 more pounds in weight.

Still partial to my lever action when we are out doing work.

I doubt any of this helped, but it got me away from working on a spreadsheet.

nwlafrog

If you are good at keeping your firearms cleaned and checked, should have no problem. I saw what they had on their site and the synth. stocks were priced well. I know three game wardens who carry their mini-thirty. Wood stock. Not very different from the ranch rifle, really. But it prices out more. I've shot the ranch rifle (wood stock) in 5.56 and the mini-thirty 7.62 before. Very adequate for a ranch rifle. The 7.62 I shot had capacity of 5 rounds. I liked them both. 7.62 was accurate enough for my view. I have not, however, shot either in the synth stock.

There are some who prefer looking at the Springfield Arm. 30. But that won't handle with the ease of the ruger mini, due to size and (I think) 3 more pounds in weight.

Still partial to my lever action when we are out doing work.

I doubt any of this helped, but it got me away from working on a spreadsheet.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m looking for an accurate rifle at a mid level price that is easy to clip into a kolpin mount inside of my Defender for doing some lease road stalking on hogs. I like that the Ranch Rifle can take a 7.62 and hold up to a 20 round magazine. Hickok45 nicknamed it the California AK. I’ve heard some good things about them from a coworker and it peaked my interest in it.

Mean Purple

Thanks for the feedback. I’m looking for an accurate rifle at a mid level price that is easy to clip into a kolpin mount inside of my Defender for doing some lease road stalking on hogs. I like that the Ranch Rifle can take a 7.62 and hold up to a 20 round magazine. Hickok45 nicknamed it the California AK. I’ve heard some good things about them from a coworker and it peaked my interest in it.
oh, yeah. that rifle would be great for taking hogs.

Eight

thinking too small. try this approach....

b8a718dd89a6bc10933f3ef0ba84571c.jpg

effective on hogs and when the looting starts because of the food and toilet paper shortages i keep hearing are going to happen when society collapses due to opening too soon

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Liked for Hickok reference.