• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

DeuceBoogieNights

Almost forgot to mention this, but @Frog-in-law1995 next time you’re in ABQ/Santa Fe, if you haven’t tried La Cumbre’s A Slice of Hefen, you should. Best Hefeweizen I’ve had probably ever.

I wish La Cumbre would distribute outside of NM, but I’m sure it’s just not quite financially in the cards for them yet. They have a nice little tap room in their brewery in ABQ (usually has keg exclusives as well) that’s worth a visit when you’re there too.

I was in Albuquerque in late February and went to La Cumbre. Enjoyed everything I had there.

Frog-in-law1995

Almost forgot to mention this, but @Frog-in-law1995 next time you’re in ABQ/Santa Fe, if you haven’t tried La Cumbre’s A Slice of Hefen, you should. Best Hefeweizen I’ve had probably ever.

I wish La Cumbre would distribute outside of NM, but I’m sure it’s just not quite financially in the cards for them yet. They have a nice little tap room in their brewery in ABQ (usually has keg exclusives as well) that’s worth a visit when you’re there too.

Definitely will, thanks!

Mean Purple

gzzl3f1ucklyfp10sjq8.jpg

molly-ephraim-in-yellow-bikini-costume-photo-u1
I have that episode recorded.

ATC Frog

I was in Albuquerque in late February and went to La Cumbre. Enjoyed everything I had there.

glad you enjoyed it! It’s one of the best micro breweries I’ve been too. Almost everything they make is awesome. Used to go there all the time when we lived in ABQ (moved away in 2014)

surprised you ended up at the tap house though, it’s definitely off the beaten path and kinda situated in a weird area of the city.

DeuceBoogieNights

glad you enjoyed it! It’s one of the best micro breweries I’ve been too. Almost everything they make is awesome. Used to go there all the time when we lived in ABQ (moved away in 2014)

surprised you ended up at the tap house though, it’s definitely off the beaten path and kinda situated in a weird area of the city.

Im a little bit of a beer nerd so I try to find those types of places. There were definitely other breweries closer to the hotel.

ATC Frog

Im a little bit of a beer nerd so I try to find those types of places. There were definitely other breweries closer to the hotel.

Santa Fe Brewing Company is also a quality stop (at their original location off of I25 on the south side), but they’re a much larger operation and are much more well known nationwide because they distribute across the country.

I used to live about 5-10 minutes away from SFBC, frequented that place often.

I don’t know what tonight’s weather will bring, or what happened last night, but if any of you in the Metroplex had/have any hail, I have a good friend that is totally honest, not a door-knocker trying to drum up business, and will climb up on your roof to inspect it at no charge or obligation, let me know. He works for a construction company that does commercial as well.

if you think he can be of assistance, just send me a private message. Thanks, and I hope everybody stays safe.

nwlafrog

Ship is getting tropical at the NWLA household with the extra time on our hands and Home Depot 5 miles away. I have 40 shrubs, palms, flowers, ground coverage, all planted or hanging around the house. 2 new flower beds and starting work on a flagstone walkway and patio extension. Dug a 100’ x 4” deep trench and put in edging around my retainer wall for the walkway. That was some Mf work.

#StayAtHome....Depot
#StimulusCheckSwag

df115fd0-2896-452c-a4a9-8c923445e5a4_text.gif

Last edited:

HFrog1999

Ship is getting tropical at the NWLA household with the extra time on our hands and Home Depot 5 miles away. I have 40 shrubs, palms, flowers, ground coverage, all planted or hanging around the house. 2 new flower beds and starting work on a flagstone walkway and patio extension. Dug a 100’ x 4” deep trench and put in edging around my retainer wall for the walkway. That was some Mf work.

#StayAtHome....Depot
#StimulusCheckSwag

I still don’t have a stimulus check

AA18A94F-B30F-40B6-BB7A-F1D7B14C7C44.jpeg

netty2424

#StayAtHome....Depot
#StimulusCheckSwag

Moving dirt by shovel will humble a man.

One of my pandemic projects is putting in a French drain. I’ll be digging about 150’ of 8-10” trench.

Considering just renting a trencher and flipping switches!!!