• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

the Texans gave up 6 unanswered TDS in less than 20 minutes of football. I think it was worse than those other games.

frank reich led the bills to 28 points in a quarter, freaking frank reich.

not the qb who was last years mvp, frank freaking reich and that texans defense does not have the talent that the oilers did had in 1993

jake102

Texans loss yesterday didn't hurt that much. I fully expected them to lose even up 24. And probably even more to the point, I had zero expectations they would beat the Titans and then whoever in the NFC. Not like we were actually contending for a SB

Ron Swanson

Texans loss yesterday didn't hurt that much. I fully expected them to lose even up 24. And probably even more to the point, I had zero expectations they would beat the Titans and then whoever in the NFC. Not like we were actually contending for a SB
Well that’s the thing, if we were gonna have a good chance at making the Super Bowl (even if we weren’t very good) this was the year. The Titans had taken out the Pats and the Ravens, the main obstacle was the Chiefs and we had them down 24-0. Obviously the Titans are playing better football right now than they have been all year, but I don’t think they are unbeatable.

I’m not saying that if we win the game against the Chiefs we are likely going to win the Super Bowl, but it was the first time we had a legitimate chance because there wasn’t some team that was clearly better than us in our way.

Mean Purple

I think he’d give more than a few boxers a run for their money still

completely sorta off the topic -
Had a a friend of the family (of sorts) who boxed in his prime. he was born without hearing. worked hard and earned a well deserved retirement.
Family gets a call that something had happened and to head to the hospital to check on him. Turns out he was ok. A couple of scratches.
Turns out that some punks tried to rob him in a grocery parking lot. Old gent whipped their punk ----- right there on the spot.

good boxers don't forget how to punch.

Latest posts