• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Wexahu

ESPN reporting Rhule declines Browns interview, and they’re speculating it’s because Rhule is will be the Giants new HC.

My guess is he'll be named the Giants coach by Friday at the latest, Rhule is apparently their guy. And the Giants are already interviewing Kris Richard to get that step out of the way.

Mean Purple

My guess is he'll be named the Giants coach by Friday at the latest, Rhule is apparently their guy. And the Giants are already interviewing Kris Richard to get that step out of the way.
He is telling media he is returning to baylor … also telling them he has not been contacted by the other teams. So, your guess is still very likely.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28399948/baylor-matt-rhule-expects-return-amid-nfl-speculation

"One thing people don't realize is coaches, we pick up our families," Rhule said. "We rip them out of their homes. We rip them out of the places that they are. Sometimes you do that until you get to a point where you find happy. You shouldn't mess with happy.

"There's a lot to accomplish at Baylor. And most importantly, it's just each and every year, I want to put together a championship-caliber team. And I think we have a chance to be even better next year than we are this year. ... More than money, it's about the situation for my family."

AroundWorldFrog

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28399948/baylor-matt-rhule-expects-return-amid-nfl-speculation

"One thing people don't realize is coaches, we pick up our families," Rhule said. "We rip them out of their homes. We rip them out of the places that they are. Sometimes you do that until you get to a point where you find happy. You shouldn't mess with happy.

"There's a lot to accomplish at Baylor. And most importantly, it's just each and every year, I want to put together a championship-caliber team. And I think we have a chance to be even better next year than we are this year. ... More than money, it's about the situation for my family."
Waco...NYC...Waco...NYC...

scheiss Waco!

MTfrog5

Of course Rhule is gonna say staying at Baylor is the plan. What the hell else is he gonna say the day before their biggest bowl game in program history?
And those teams know if they want to have a chance it’s better not wait until after the bowl. If Rhule is allowed to hire his staff he’s gone