• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Looks like the official list is 13 possibly 14 with a game time decision. So his list may be a little large or include a kid not on the traveling 70?
Some on Dawgvent were saying it was as high as 20 this morning.
Herbie was bagging on UGA earlier. Guess he wants to play up a game that many figure should be a loss for UGA. I'm sure ESPN is worried about viewers with all the news coming out about UGA this week.

SuperTFrog

Obviously I hope that Baylor gets hammered in this game but it sure seems like Georgia is trying to get their excuses out there with lack of players and we’re not motivated. All I’ve heard from ESPN is “we’ll see if Georgia is motivated by the outcome of the game”. It is an unassailable paradigm. If they lose, they clearly weren’t motivated and vice versa. There isn’t a scenario where Baylor was just better (which hopefully they won’t be).

I hope Georgia blows Baylor’s doors off but the Georgia/SEC narrative about this game is sickening.

Wexahu

I hope Georgia blows Baylor’s doors off but the Georgia/SEC narrative about this game is sickening.

What is sickening about it? ESPN is basically right in lockstep with basically everyone's opinion on this message board. If the narrative is the truth, what's wrong with it?

Does anyone think Baylor would stand much of a chance if this was a CFP game and both teams had everything to play for?

What is sickening about it? ESPN is basically right in lockstep with basically everyone's opinion on this message board. If the narrative is the truth, what's wrong with it?

Does anyone think Baylor would stand much of a chance if this was a CFP game and both teams had everything to play for?

What is disturbing more than an SEC unmotivated narrative is all the players not playing this game for Georgia. It's a shame that the athletes are not playing for their teammates in the bowl game. Hope they dont regret it. Georgia for the second year in a row has the most athletes sitting out. Just seems wrong. Baylor should win this game just with all the UGA guys sitting out.

TX_Krötenechse

Unless Rhule really wants to be a lifer at Baylor, this will be the best chance he’s gonna get to go for a bigger job. They’re going to regress badly next year and Rhule seems to be an awful recruiter. As much as Waco and Baylor suck, there is no reason they should be behind Kansas, KSU, or Tech in recruiting. They’ve got like four commits with no other FBS offers at all, at least some of whom are unlikely to even qualify.

Latest posts