• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Press Conference

Mean Purple

Bringing in Delton was flat out stupid. He was never going to be a player here. I don’t know what secrets he has on GP for GP to be such a fan of his but it is obvious he can’t play qb at this level and has never shown he could. If Colins or Rogers we’re able to get those reps maybe Rogers would have stayed.
People say what a great person and teammate he is yet he just flat out quit on his team when they needed him. Could you imagine if we would have went after the SMU qb instead? We would probably have two to three more wins.
Had Rogers had enough mobility to play ahead of him, he likely would have.

Mean Purple

Compare comments about Delton after quitting versus comments about Niang after giving his all and then try not to have your brain explode.
His comments on Lucas were only regarding the a social media post that when against team rules. He never said anything bad about Lucas himself.

Froggish

Playoffs have made parts of College football better, hurt bowl games.

2014 if championship game? I don't know. that's what they said. We had coaches that said they were glad they didn't have to play us that got in.

I would really like to see 8 teams this year.

Be a conference champion to be there? yes.

Joseph Turner in playoffs? i can't talk about school or kids. He's a success story. raised by mom. he left and went home for about 5 days. he came back. he was high up in managment and decided to make a difference. went into coaching. it's cool. not sure i agree with the beard thing. Had a lot of common sense. Teammates are helping him. It's exciting for him and the city. if you put effort into something, he's one of those guys that has done it.

...Can't wait to hear the context of this...Its the dumb throw away comments that make GP a cartoon character

AroundWorldFrog

Loose vs lose
upload_2019-11-5_12-6-56.jpeg
vs
images

Easy to remember

Mean Purple

Moose Stuff

Actually, comment was "we are in that era of it's all about us, it's all about me" referring to the social media aspect. He never called him a "me first" guy. You can make the lose relationship between the statements, sure. But he did not say that.
You can listen here. Starts about the 9:48 mark.
https://gofrogs.com/watch/?Archive=3433&type=Archive

Interpret it however you want. I’m smart enough to figure out what Gary was getting at.